Chapter 12(PARTY-12)

Sese P.O.V.

"Where are the girls blessed by the godess Hapi?" [T/N: HAPIS is the Nile God but he is portrayes with breasts and a large belly].(I guess "He" is a "She" in this case...?)
"Your highnesses they are in the back and ready to enter anything." One of my gurd says " then what are you waiting for? I spent so much effort on finding those beautiful girls." I says while siping my wine " quickly send then out, without woman how can we happily drink away" my brother Adam saya while taking a seat next to my throne .
"Sean the woman into the hall" another of my guard says " you are very quiet Adam are you alright" I asked my brother " hmmm" he replied "while father is not here we'll drink until we're drunk! The past few time,we didn't have woman to keep us company, but today we have made foolproof preparation!" I says while the girls came" come beauties give the lodes a tost... " while me and my brother says this when I heard some jingle and see the most beautiful girls in the world while Adem was seeing the girl with her. I see around and seen that even one looks at the 2 girls man but most at my girl (Ivy) man with last and woman with envy she stand there with her head high and a scar across her eye I wonder how she got that but still she is a godess walking in. I stare at her with my mouth drop on the floor while Memphis says " is they really that girls?" me and my brother share a look and nood at each other when I look back and see Tuta approach the girls me and my brother stand up and see she has her fist ball ready to punch but the author girl stop her whil Tuta says" they really sure my tast I'll have them for the night! Come here little beauty" as she take a step back and was trip by her dress while I caught her waist she gasp and put her head in my chest.
While I wrap my hand around her delicate figure and my brother did the same with the author girl while I say" Tuna what's the hurry? I, the prince haven't chosen a woman to accompany me and my brother yet" ." How about another girl?" this time Adam who says this while I look down to the godess in my hand she look so delicate in my are I just want to keep and protect her that what I am going to do she is mine no one else. Mine only

Hi Devil's hope you are having fun reading this book love u for 219 readers love you 😍 😘 💗 💖
And important not some of the chapters ther is 8,6,7 which is wrong in contact in going as 6,7,8 so please read as this other wise u get confused. Bye