Chapter 5 Nefertari and Jasmin

Last time:
"Although he and his brother is not the greatest Pharoh in history, they like to host parties.
Now:
What was the their reason of leacing so many thing behind from the future generation? Ivy and Sara think.
" Let us test you both" Max says turning his head toured Jack."He and his brother has hundreds of wives but their only one standing beside them in the temple." Do you two know who it is?" Jack says." They both so many wives how would we know-" Ivy and Sara says." NEFERTARI AND JASMIN,the bost beautiful and best person." Max and Jack says."NEFER...TARE?" Ivy says and "JAS...MIN?"Sara says." In Aciant Egypt where male dominant the society, There has been no other Pharaoh that placed their wife's statute with them in a temple. This proves how much Ramses ll loved their queen." Max says. 'Prosperou's most beloved queen... But those names are so long!' Sara whisper this in Ivy ear and she node her head in agreement. "NEFERTARI AND JASMIN!. We'll remember it!" Ivy says, " Is there a reward?" Sara says in existence.
" Come hear both of you" Jack called them, Max and Jack give then the bracelet.
Ivy's Bracelet

Sara's Bracelet

"This two came from somewhere special just like the book of the dead."Jack says, "Sara happy 19th birthday, Ivy happy 20th birthday," Jack and Max wish them. 'This is.... such a mysterious bracelet..." Sara think, "The blood red eyes are made of rubies...." Ivy think. 'Twinkle' ' Huh, this snake's eyes...' Sara think, " Cousin, can the eyes move?." Sara asked. " After I get married, I won't have much time to take care of you." Sara says, " You want to get married!" Ivy says shocking. "And the way you right now really worries me" Jack says. " When are you going to get married?" Ivy asked. " You girls were busy with writing paper and doing your mission/jobs so i didn't tell you" Jack says nervously. "Oh,oh you are going to die buddy good luck" Max says to Jack.
Thanks for reading, buy