Chapter 6 FUCKIN....WHAT!

Last time:
"Oh, oh you are going to die buddy good luck" Max says to Jack.
Now:
"Mina likes Southern Europe so we book a winery in Italy, we will hold a wedding there in three months"Jack saya. Ivy and Sara jaw drops. " You. Fucking.What!" Ivy scream.
Sara's P.O.V:
Cousin Jack has uncle's blue eye and aunt's dark brown hair...
He is always surroundes just like sister Ivy. Everyone says that if they cN dance a song with him, it would be the happiest thing in the world. Let along marry him...
"Cousin Jack, was Mina your final choice?" Sara asked. That American oil company C.E.O's daughter.
Keep getting herself involved with cousin Jack the moment she saw him with sister Ivy. Uncle's business( non- criminal ) want to expand his business in Unites and Mina's family can help them with it.
IVY'S P.O.V :
He can't marry that plastic bitch. He doesn't know that her family is involved in human trafficking business.
Uncle didn't want his family to be involved in this kind of life, so he didn't tell them. Maybe I can talk to boss about this or I can just kill her hole family like I did once.

"If you marry Mina, you'll move to America right?" Sara says in worries look. Ivy is boiling with range, so she trying to controll the anger in herself so she doesn't kill her cousin herself. "For the first few year I'll spent a lot of time in London... " Jack says. " Jack you can't get marry" Ivy says. Sare crying while Ivy is screaming at both Jack and Max. " i
Ivy... Sare, even though I'm getting married, I'll still take care of both of you like I am now. I won't leave you guys,never will..." It's not the same!" Sara says while crying. " How is it not the same?" Jack asks. " it's just not the same!" Ivy says in a cold deadly voice.
" Why.." Max asked.
IVY AND SARA P.O.V:
Why is he our cousin! We can't explain why we mean " not the same...." Sara think while crying and Ivy think while disappointed.
'Drip...Shine" Sara,Ivy? Max asked
Jack; What! " Both of you take off the bracelets!" Max and Jack scream.
Ivy! Sara! They both scream, but it was to late the girls has dissappear. They both turned and look a each other in a worries look. Max says " Th..th.."
"What is it!" Jack scream " The book of dead!"
Abandoned, lost in the time and space, promise, allow you to 'their' side.
Nile River,My Mother...
We, Along with them, drank this life water. And agree to never forget in the next life....

Hi readers Hope you guys are enjoying reading my story, love you all.