Chapter 3 'We are going to be late '

Last time-
Aixian  with his capital operation,took control of the third largest European corporation, and became the king of Britan's financial center.
Now:
However, the real princess of the family kingdom's throne is two girls live in Italy (Ivy and Sara).
Ivy is an Assassin known as 'NEPHTHYS' because when she is pissed her eye change in blood red color.

Sara is the one who give her the Assassin name 'NEPHTHYS' known as the Egyptian goddess of death. She is in love with Acient Artifacts.
Sare: Where us she. Sister Ivyyyyyyy
"She is in a mission will be back in 20 min" Zen said. "She is in a mission when we have to go to airport in 1 damm hour" Sara said. "Did someone call my name " Ivy get your ass in the room and get ready for the airport" Zain says " ok ok I am going "

Jet take off

AFTER 4hr and 54 minutes later-"I hate flying "Sara says

"I hate flying "Sara says. " oh really I thought you 'love' to fly" Ivy says, "well now I hate it".
Where is the idiot cousin of ours.
There he is they walk to there cousin hugged him then take the car to their house.Max was waiting for us in the front door, Ivy ran to him and jumped in his arms and give him a tight hugged," You idiot why didn't you call me" Ivy says and punch him in the stomach. Jack and Sara start to laugh and Max starts wiping. "OK close your eyes both of you and come with us" Jack and Max says dragging us with them.

Hi readers
Hope you like it vote,like and comment me love you all.