Chapter 4 Your birthday gift

Last time:
"Ok,close your eyes both of you and come with us"Jack and Max says dragging us with them.
Picture of Jack-

Picture of Max-

"Can we open our eyes now" both girls says, " yes you guys can look" Max says

Ivy and Sara open their eyes and their jaw drops. "An...." " An Acient Egyptian book!" Ivy and Sara scream." You have got to be kidding me" Ivy says. Its beautiful Ivy and Sara says,"It is so well preserved, it's incredible!"
In Aciant Egypt, when a mummy is buried in the earth,it will always accompanied by the book of the dead.
It is not only a book used to curse the tomb robbers but also a book that gives warning and advice so the dead can safely make it to next life.
"Arien't you working on an magazine about Egyptian history?"Max says. "And we think this would be of use to you Sara." Jack says."Jack and Max you both got it wrong. Altho she wrote a paper on Egypt it wasn't about the history of Egypt " Ivy says."As for Egyptian history, I only know things about Ramses ll." Sara says.
Ivy altho was reading the book, she knew many languages. "But I'll probably be more knowledgeable than you. Cousin do you know who he is? Sara asked." Je is a very famous Monarch during the 19th Dynasty know for his fierceness and braveness."
Ehh he knows? "Ah actualy .... I think I remember hearing this sentence in a movie, but I must ask the little professor to tell me." Jack says 'Chuckle' Ivy did. "Ramses ll was the Prosperous era of Acient Egypt" Ivy says.
He was a great general and ruler and was able to suppress the Hitties in the North and many other contries surrounding Egypt. His Achievements rivales that of China's gGreat Kangxi.
He has hundreds of wives, over hundreds of children, and was able to live along life, which was rare during the time  He like things large -
Large Palces,
Large Temples,
Laege Statues,
Large Rituals.....
Although he and his brother are not the greatest Pharoh in history. They like to host parties.

Thanks for reading
Love you all.