Chapter 9

Memphis state to walk towards his house while Lapis is shoughting "Lady Nefertari,we just want you and  your sister to attend tonight party. We will send you both home tomorrow " while Ivy says "Hey! I haven't agreed yet.... and Sara laughing her ass off. Memphis threw her over his horse while saying "Hold on tight,this is my beloved horse Darkice,normally I don't give anyone a ride." "Ja" "AHHHHH!" Ivy mentaly scream 'Budda! Jesus!Help me please'
Ivy think while Sara is going with Lapis.
Sara thisnk 'can someone tell me what the fuck is going on here!' They all arrived at the place Ivy setting with Memphis in his horse and looking at all her srounding so she can ran away from this place with her sister.  Sara scream "Blody hell " Ivy scream "Holy Devils this is  Acient Egypt?"
Memphis says "you both first time at Theble?" Sara and Ivy scream "THEBRS?!" Memphis talk to Sara A.K.A Jasmin while Ivy is in shock or more like thinking "Thebles the great city that disappeared within history. This vast magnificent capital is The Pharaoh's kingdom as well as the symbol for happiness in the next world. Even during Thebeswas was Procolaimed as a methodist throughout the world.
Sara POV:
While I was talking to Memphis he was a sweet guy and to say quit Hanson while he give me the details of tonight's party, I see him checking out my sister then I look and saw her daydream I scream in her ear "Earth to NEFERTARI" white the word she stand in her fighting position Memphis was laughing and Lapis was shocked. "Jasmin" Ivy says, what I say "run" while I run Memphis stop me and her and take us to the Place where we are greated by two women ( workers).

Hey my Devil's hope u guys enjoy this chapter and sorry for the delay my final exam of class 8 has started. And thanks for 63 readers next goll 100 readers bye love you all 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰