Chapter 31

Warning: This chapter contains some scenes that are disturbing. Meaning, it contains gore. I will place a warning if there is a disturbing scene ahead.

Y/N suddenly open her eyes then move slightly. Hanji and Clint immediately notice she's awake.

"Shortcake!!!!! " Hanji exclaim then jump at her then give a bear hug. "I thought you will die!! Good thing Lumina healed you"

"Four eyes. Don't tell anyone that I already regain my consciousness. But you must only tell Erwin and Levi that the poison is gone. " Y/N said

"Huh, why? " Hanji ask "Shorty is so worried that threatened us to break our bones if you die, but why don't you want them to know that you're awake?"

"I got poison by someone. I got a feeling that it disguise as one of my classmates. If they know that I got healed, it will alert the one behind this and start to investigate my true identity. I remember when I'm with Levi that time, that person disguise as my mother and gave me a creepy look.... This is her warning."

'What did exactly happen to you mother? '

"I'll investigate later on who left their positions at expeditions the time you got shot" Clint said

While the three of them discuss, Levi is on his way to see if Marygold is ok.

'This is my fault that the brat got involved. I shouldn't have let her go to town that time and she wouldn't have met that dangerous demon' Levi thought with guilt 'If only I'm strong, I could have also saved Mira a long time ago. What if Y/N return someday? How can I face her?'

.......................
It was in the middle of the night when Levi is on his way home after his fight. He couldn't believe Kenny leave him alone in this dump place to survive on his own. He is 13 years old now.

"Levi" Someone called him

He faced the one who called him and he is felt extremely shock and happy at the same time. Though his facial expression on the outside is his now already cold facade, his eyes show a hint of happiness.

"Mira?"

"Yes it's me, Levi. It's been seven years since I last saw you" The woman with the black waist lenght hair and e/c answered

Levi look at Mira intently, searching for his only bestfriend only to found nothing beside her making him feel deeply dissapointed.

"Where is she?"

"She's with Alfred still hiding"

"Is the one targetting you really dangerous?"

Mira only look at Levi.

"I think we should discuss this at your house for privacy"

Then they enter the house. Levi offer her a seat.

"Where is Kuchel?"

"Dead. Five years ago"

Mira felt her breath hitch.

"..... I see...... Say, Levi. Do you believe demons, angels and fallen angels exist? "

" What kind of question is that? Isn't that only a myth? " Levi said with confusion

"They actually actually exist. They are real" Mira answer then look at Levi with a hint of seriousness "Listen, Levi. I need your help right now. There's someone who wants to devour me to gain all my curse power. I'm a demon created by the leader of fallen angels, Lucifer."