Chapter 29

"Give Eren back!!" Mikasa yelled angrily then slash the Female Titan on the cheek

Mikasa continue on slicing its flesh but the Female Titan continue on running while covering her nape and her other arm trying to grab Mikasa.

"Give him back!!"

Then Mikasa slice the muscle behind the knee causing the Female Titan to fall down but still covering its nape with its other arm. Then she attempt to slice the arm that's covering the nape but the Female Titan harden it's skin in that part causing Mikasa's blades to snap.

"Why won't my blade penetrate? I know that he's alive. " Mikasa change her blades to a new one then unsheathe it "No matter where she goes, I'll kill her, rip her apart, and get you out of that filth. I'm sorry, Eren... Just wait a little longer"

Then the Female Titan punch the tree where Mikasa is. Mikasa dodge the attack so the Female Titan run again. Mikasa is about to attack but someone hold her back.

"Fall back for now." Levi said

Levi and Mikasa follow the Female Titan and soon, Gunther and Eld catch up to them.

"Maintain this distance. It may be tired. It does not appear to be going very fast." Levi said

"Something's not right" Eld said

"Why?"

"Mary has inhuman speed and it save both Gunther and Petra. She manage to pull Petra a second before the Female Titan land a kick at her. But how come she didn't manage to escape and got eaten instead after she kick Eren out?" Eld said with curiosity

"Mary is the one eaten by that Titan?!!" Mikasa ask with worry "Where is Eren?"

"Petra and Oluo take him back to retreat" Gunther said

"I'm glad he's safe" Mikasa said with relief "I hope Mary's ok, I'm gonna rip that Female Titan apart! I won't forgive her!!"

"That brat can't die easily, she's stubborn" Levi said then look ahead

"yeah, she's alive. I believe in her" Mikasa said "I'm sure of it. After all, the Female Titan's target is Eren. She thought that the one she ate is Eren. She just hold Mary on her mouth with her tongue."

"If Eren's supposed to be bitten out of the neck maybe her goal is to eat Eren. I'm afraid the Female Titan maybe ate Mary thinking she's Eren and end up in it's back stomach" Gunther states

"She's alive." Mikasa said angrily at Gunther

"I hope you're right" Eld said

"If you'd only arrive earlier, Mary wouldn't ended up getting eaten by that Titan!" Mikasa said angrily, blaming Levi

"You!!!" Both Eld and Gunther warn

"I see.... You're the one from back then" Levi said then look at Mikasa "Eren and Mary's close friend?"

Mikasa only look at Levi and didn't utter any word.

"We'll limit ourselves to a single goal. First, give up on killing the Female Titan." Levi instruct

"But it killed many of our comrades!" Mikasa said

"Yeah, I agree with her Captain" Eld said

"As long as it can harden its skin, we can't kill it." Levi explain "Do as I say. We'll pin our hopes on Mary still being alive, and rescue her before it leaves the forest. I'll do the cutting..... All of you draw its attention!"

"Roger!"

The Female Titan continue on running then Mikasa, Gunther, and Eld draw its attention while Levi is following right behind the Female Titan. The Fenale Titan notice Levi's presence and pretend it didn't notice him. Levi knew it so he ready his blades. The Female Titan suddenly turn and aim a punch at Levi when Levi suddenly slice the Female Titan's arm while spinning up to its shoulder in an unbelievable speed. Levi stab both Female Titan's eyes, spewing blood everywhere. Levi jump away from Female Titan then ready his new blades and continue on slicing Female Titan. The Female Titan rest its back on the tree with its other arm covering the nape then it stumble down on the ground.