Chapter 16

Mikasa, Armin, Ivy, and I we're having a breakfast and discussing about Eren .

"Eren's inquisition....What's it about?" Mikasa ask

"I'm not sure, but they're deciding what to do with Eren" Armin said unsure

"What to do with him?" Ivy ask with interest

"Whether to kill him or let him live. Since most people are against  the fact there is a Titan living with them, What a joke" I answer

Mikasa suddenly jump off from her seat. Her face is filled with worry because she didn't want Eren to be killed"

"Mikasa, calm down, someone's on Eren's side you know" I said while chewing a bread

"Mikasa Ackerman! Marygold Scarlet! Armin Arlert! Are you here?" Someone called out

"Yes sir!" Mikasa answer

And we can see a military police waiting at the door.

"You've been ordered to appear as witnesses at this afternoon's inquiry, Military Police announced.

"You can go guys" Ivy said convincing us that everything will be alright.

So we left together with the military police and head to the Military Court.

(Timeskip)

Erwin invite me to go beside him. So I go beside him but hey! someone is here too.

"You again? Who gives you permission to go here?" It's no other than Levi and now he's furrowing his eyebrows.

"You know her? Actually, I'm the one who invite her Levi, Got a problem with that?" Erwin ask

Levi didn't say anything so Erwin told me to stand between him and Levi. I raise my brow but take his offer instead. Soon the door open and we can see Eren walk inside with two military police behind him. He is still confused on what's happening until something register in his mind that he is inside the military court. The military police push him towards the center and make him kneel. Eren kneel and the police place a pole behind him to prevent him from escaping. Eren is looking at his surroundings and he is shock to see Mikasa and Armin. He look at other direction and he is more shock to see me well... it's because I'm with Commander Erwin and Lance Corporal Levi. Soon Darius Zackley take a seat.

"Well then, let us begin" Darius said then wear his glasses and read the document

"Eren Jeager, yes? You are a soldier, sworn to sacrifice your life for the public good. Is that correct?" Darius start

"Yes sir"

"This is an exceptional situation. This tribunal will be held under military, not civilian, law. The final decision rests entirely in my hands. Your fate will be decided here. Do you have any objections?"

"No, sir"

" I appreciate your perception. I will be direct. As anticipated, concealing your existence has proved impossible. We must make your existence public in some form, or a threat to humanity other than Titans may arise. What I will decide today is which force will have custody of you. The Military Police? Or the Survey Corps? Then, I ask the Military Police for their proposal"

"Yes sir,  I, Commander of the Military Police, Nile Dawk, will present my proposal" Nile Dawk start

'You're still weird  Nile, you never care about Survey Corps. But if it's about unconcealing my identity. You do everything you can to keep my existence hidden from the public. To keep me and my secrets safe. I appreciate your efforts but you must understand the  situation now.