《t w e n t y》

[ RESCUE ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"HANA-"
.
.
.
"Wait where am I?"

Donghyuck's throat was scratchy due to screaming Hana's name a second ago. He later realised he wasn't lying on the hard and cold concrete rather his back was resting on a soft mattress. The white room made his eyes throbe for a bit as it took time for him to get used to the lightening.

"You finally woke up." Yangyang sighed, he closed the room's door with his foot, "Yangyang! I fell unconscious! Somebody kicked me wait Hana.. Hana! Where is she? Did you see her?Agh yang I messed up!" Donghyuck's last night's panic came back and his face became paler than it was due to exhaustion.

"Calm down lover boy. Let me atleast sit." Yangyang rolled his eyes while sitting on the small black leather couch placed neatly beside the hospital bed. He turned to Donghyuck. "Okay now tell me why were you lying dead in the park?"

Yangyang was following Jaemin after school ended but he got distracted and went inside an arcade. Later when he realised what was he supposed to do, he ran around to search for Jaemin again but ended up finding a half dead Donghyuck lying inside the park.

He had a strong suspicion it was due to Hana and Jaemin drama, which was the main reason why he was following the boy.

He might not like Donghyuck staying with Hana more but in the end of the day Hana was still his friend and he was worried for her. He felt responsible for her safety because after all, he was the one that forcefully dragged her inside the supernatural mess.

On the other hand, Donghyuck was ready to jump out of his bed to run after the girl, blaming himself more and more as the seconds passed. He wanted to slap himself hard but he was too tired to even move a finger.

"I-It's my fault." Despite looking like as if he wanted to yell out the events of the night, Donghyuck ended up being a stuttering mess. "Was Jaemin there? Where is Hana? Did Jaemin take her with him?" Yangyang started interrogating, his fast exchange of questions made Donghyuck's head spin in circles.

"Yes it was Jaemin, Jaemin was a vampire. Can you believe it?! Jaemin is a vampire! Also a woman was there- hold up. Why do you know about this? Did you know about all of this?" Donghyuck's voice lowered to what seemed like a soft growl. He was extremely agitated by the fact that Yangyang knew everything and never bother telling him, his own bestfriend. "You are a vampire too?"

"Don't tell me you were involved with Jaemin, I swear to god Yang-"

"I will stop you right there."

"Yes I am a vampire and don't mingle me with that asshole." Yangyang said, being compared to Jaemin made him shiver in anger. "Why is everyone turning into a vampire?" Donghyuck sighed and fell back on the bed. His head throbed, he felt mini Donghyucks banging hammers on his skull, his stomach twisted in an unnerving way as he choked out, "If I hadn't been a coward, Hana would have been here. With me."

"And I don't think I can say anything because that woman was Hana's mother. I don't know." Donghyuck mumbled, "I miss her. She was right there. Jaemin was literally choking her. I was right there but I couldn't do anything. I literally just fell unconscious! that's so lame!!" The white sheets crumpled under his hand's grip.

"I am sorry." Yangyang said, "Why are you apologising? Don't look at me, I am not crying." Donghyuck roll to the side, his back was facing Yangyang who greatly amused. The room went silent, only Donghyuck's soft sniffles were heard. "I am not crying."

"I will get her back. That woman may be her mother but she is dangerous. The whole city can be in danger." Yangyang muttered the last part but Donghyuck heared it. "What the hell is going on dude?" He groaned, sitting up straight. "I am pretty sure Hana is... well breaking something." Yangyang chortled, imagining the scene.

"I will get her back for you." Yangyang said giving his bestfriend a reassuring smile that turned into a confused pout when he saw Donghyuck sliding out of the bed. Donghyuck staggered a bit but stood up straight. "Take me with you." He said, determined.

"You are a weak human." Yangyang smirked, "I don't want to take you." He said and turned to leave. "No! Take me please. It's my fault. I want to get her back. Please." Donghyuck frowned, "Fine. Don't blame if you seriously get hurt okay?"

"I won't!" Donghyuck brightened up. Hana wait for me He thought.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I can't believe I reached chp 20