《t w e l v e》

[ CLICHE ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ya'll Donghyuck won."

The news about the famous rival duo's rematch spread throughout the campus like wildfire. "But hey I heard Hana gave him a tough time again." One of the boys spoke, "She is honestly so good at everything." Another boy spoke in a dreamy voice but was immediately shushed when they saw Donghyuck walk through the corridor, girls surrounding him as they congratulated him.

"Sorry ladies, I have got some stuff to do." Donghyuck said in a chirpy tone, one could practically see his face sparkling making the girl's swoon over him, Yangyang only shook his head at his friend, he slipped out of the building before any girl spots him. He looked around and muttered, "Coast clear." to himself and teleported to where Hana was hiding. "Aah!" She exclaimed when he popped up beside her grinning in victory because he managed to scare her.

"What are you doing?" He asked curiously, Hana rolled her eyes and peaked from the third year's building she was hiding behind. "Running away from boys." She answered, she swore most of the boys in her highschool were masochistic considering how badly she insulted everyone but they still went back to her. "Oh yeah I had to tell you something." Yangyang said when he remembered what he wanted to say.

"If you get a letter, ignore it, it's for your own sanity."

"How and why do you know that I will get a letter though?" Hana questioned the boy who simply pursed his lips together, "Listen here dumbass I am here trying to redeem myself why are you so annoying?" Yangyang snapped. "Well why should I trust you when you turned me into a fucking vampire and now you are acting nice." Yangyang pinched the bridge of his nose, she has a point He thought to himself.

"Fine I'll tell you-" Yangyang got cut off when Hana's phone buzzed multiple times, "You should see it." He told her, Hana fished out her phone from her coat's pocket, Yangyang stared at her disgusted face in amusement, he already knew who messaged her just by looking at her expression.

"How does he even have my number!?" Hana exclaimed, "You gave it to him didn't you? Where did you get it from?" Hana accused the vampire who snickered and leaned towards her, "I have my ways." He whispered. "Go choke on blood bitch."

"Speaking of blood, Hana when was the last time you drank?" Yangyang asked, Hana gulped and turned away to look around. The time Donghyuck when saw her attacking the man, she didn't drink a single drop, the man was harrassing her and she lost control. He made a big deal out of it, he collapsed due to fear. "Don't tell me you are still- Are you dumb?" Yangyang unconsciously raised his voice, his face showed worry. "Maybe I am." Her voice was barely a whisper even though he couldn't see her face he knew she was frowning.

"Anyway what were you about to tell me?"

"Later, go see Hyuck, he asked you to meet him right?" Yangyang said, his tone was different, "Fine. but tell me though. I don't want to hate you." Hana quickly added the last part before she swung her bag on her shoulder and ran off. "I don't want to hate you...." Yangyang repeated her words as he kept on looking at her retreating figure.

"She is late." Donghyuck mumbled, he was waiting outside the campus. A part of him was saying Hana won't bother coming but his other half was confident. His heart fluttered when he remember her face after he won, he smiled to himself and blushed. He was pulled out of his imaginary world when he felt someone's linguring stare. Annoyed, he turned to catch the culprit but there was no one there. weird He squinted his eyes.

"What do you want?" Hana's normal pissed off voice made him turn towards her, he smiled mischievously, "Hello loser." Donghyuck greeted her as he patted her head, she slapped his hand away feeling a bit flustered by his actions. "You won... What do you want?" Hana grumbled and puffed her cheeks looking away and tapped her shoe on the ground impatiently.

She was continuously holding her breath and tried to ignore his tempting scent of blood. Maybe it was because he was young but she didn't find anyone else blood this irresistible and this agitated her even more.

"Oh right eh..be my girlfriend."

"Come again?"

"Kim Hana, Second year, the one who fails in math, be my girlfriend."

Donghyuck gave her a finger heart, Hana's mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water, out of all the conditions she wasn't expecting him to pull out the 'be my girlfriend' card, it took a few seconds to digest. "What the hell Hyuck!?" She exclaimed, Donghyuck smiled innocently as he gently grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it making Hana blush deeply before she yanked her hand away, wiping it on her uniform to show that she despised his gesture when in reality she didn't.

"Also call me Haechan. Send me your address we will go on a date tonight and yeah let's go to school together tomorrow!"

"Hold up! I didn't agree yet-"

"I suddenly can't hear maybe exposing your secret would let me hear again!"

"No!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I am having a severe second lead syndrome with yangyang-