《t e n》

[ DEAL ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I fucked up. I am doomed."

Hana kept on mumbling to herself, a  dark aura surrounding her making others scoot away, a constant frown on her pretty face, "Why did I do that? He saw it. He knows." She continued to gabble softly until she reached her class.

She immediately turned back as she decided to just skip the whole day, but then realised if she did so Donghyuck would find her even more suspicious.

She reluctantly went back inside and awkwardly sat down on her seat. She didnt bother to look at the person that was staring at her intently from behind. "Psst Hana here." The girl sitting beside her called her out, Hana raised an eyebrow of confusion at the messily folded tiny piece of paper, "Hyuck." The girl answered her question before she could even ask.

what now? she thought to herself while she took the paper, glancing at her old chemistry teacher to make sure his attention wasn't on her, she unfolded the paper.

I know your secret ;)

"Bitch." Hana mumbled as she teared the paper, she subtly turned back only to show the boy her middle finger. Is she really a vampire? Donghyuck thought to himself as he observed her, she didn't look extraordinary.

The time flew by and lunch break came, Donghyuck felt as if he wasn't even present in class as the whole time he was just staring at his supposed to be vampire classmate. He stood up, his chair pushed back making a screeching noise. "Hey Hana!" He yelled loudly on purpose, his loud voice caused some heads to turn towards him and the girl that was busy sneaking out of the class.

"I don't have time for your bullshit Lee." Hana spatted out as she eyed the now interested classmates of her. "Oh really? Well of course you won't have time because..." Hana immediately noticed the mischievous twinkle in his eyes, "You have some vam-"

He never get to finish his sentence when Hana rushed towards his seat, she grabbed his wrist too tightly making him wince alittle, the next thing he knew he was being dragged by the girl to god knows where while the students gave them curious glances. Her speed was fast making it difficult for Donghyuck to keep up without stumbling on his own steps.

He actually saw his life flash passed his eyes.

Soon Hana abrupty stopped behind the third years block causing Donghyuck to bump into her from behind though it didn't make an impact on her in the slightest, the girl was rigid as a rock, well after all she was a vampire.

"Ouch- Did you bring me here to confess your love for me?" Despite him hissing and rubbing his wrist that was now red, he still had the energy to smirk and tease her. Hana turned to face him, her face serious yet he could easily see her panicking, her eyes revealed everything.

"What do you know?"

"You know you are too dumb to be a vampire..."

A glare was enough to shut him up, "You better keep you loud mouth shut or else.." Hana jabbed her finger on his chest hardly, she tried her best to scare him off by switching her soft honey coloured eyes to brilliant red. To her surpise, Donghyuck grinned as he leaned forward, his breath gently brushed her forehead. "Or else?" He asked, his voice now hushed, her nose perked up at the sweet scent of his blood that made her nervous.

"I won't hesitate to kill you."

Donghyuck snorted before he bursted into laughter, Hana looked at him bewildered wondering why was he laughing when he should be intimidated by her. "You look like a mouse trying to threaten a lion." He managed to say in between his snickers.

Hana felt embarrass, her pride was hurt, she clicked her tongue before she grabbed his shirt's collar and pulled him down to reach her height, her fangs now fully out. "You really have a death wish don't you?" She spoke with a low tone, Donghyuck would lie if he said he didn't get effected by her but he chose to mask it, he licked his lips and smiled innocently. "If you're the killer then it's alright princess."

"Don't you dare to tell anyone Lee Donghyuck. You won't see the next day if you did." Hana ignored his attempts of flirting, she knew very well he was an gossip king at her school, he knew everyone and everyone knew him unlike her who always managed to hide under the shadows of Yerin and Renjun. But she knew if he blabbered the truth out she will get the unnecessary spotlight that would be most probably be negative.

"Fine but.." Hana's eyes came back to normal when he started off but switched back to bloodshot red when he added the 'but'. "But what?" She asked, her tone slightly desperate, she let his shirt go. Donghyuck pretended to be lost in thought making Hana impatiently tap her foot on the ground and glanced at her surroundings anxiously. "But on one condition."

"What now?" She gulped after seeing  an impish smirk decorating his face, knowing him he had something dumb in his mind. "let's have a rematch." He stated confidently, Hana sweatdropped, just a rematch? isn't he being too normal? Hana eyed him, skeptical of his normal condition. "That's it?"

"Yeah."

seriously? this guy is being reasonable? Hana thought, "Fine I guess." She hesitantly agreed but her guess was right he was thinking something dumb. "If you win like before which you won't but anyway, I will not bother you anymore." that's great! Hana's face lit up, she was confident that she will beat him again.

"However! if I win then you will have to agree with whatever I say, of course I will keep your secret."

Hana gulped, now for some reason she felt unsure of her win, she didn't even want to imagine what he would say considering whatever he says is always absurd, but she had to agree nonetheless otherwise he would spill the beans to the whole campus.

"Fine."

"Well then tomorrow after school at the gym get ready to get your ass  kicked loser."

"Deal asshole."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I want Donghyuck to lose again lmao just to see him embarrassed-