《t w e n t y t h r e e》

[ BREAK FREE ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

                 HANA dashed through the corridor as fast as she could, looking for an exit to the main hall where she assumed the fight was happening. Her worries kept on piling up as she wondered if Yangyang was even alive or has Donghyuck escaped yet.

Stop thinking about that! focus of getting rid of her She scolded herself and shook her head frantically as if shaking would disperse the anxiety. "Finally!" She exclaimed in relief when she saw the main hall and clenched her fists, ready to punch someone on the face.

As soon as she got out of the corridor, a body collapsed over her making both of them fly back and hit the wall. "Ugh." Hana groaned as she was the one who directly collided with the wall. "Yangyang!" She called out the boy who slithered off her body and coughed up blood. "W-Why are you here? I thought you escaped." He asked, clearly pissed off.

Before Hana could even answer, she quickly shoved Yangyang out of the way as well as jumped to the side to dodge Jaemin's kick. The impact destroyed the wall making both of shudder and think, We are no match for a pureblood. Hana clicked her tongue and stood up in a fighting stance.

Funfact, she didn't know how to fight.

"Aww I thought you were dead." Jaemin smiled wickedly, "You guys seriously think you can beat me?" Jaemin questioned, slowly walking towards Hana who was trying to not look scared. "No." Hana answered honestly earning a scoff from Yangyang. "But since your mom wants me this badly, maybe I can."

Dumbass! the hell are you doing!? Yangyang panicked, he stood up and dashed towards the two. Jaemin's previous smile twisted into a frown, oh he was pissed. Hana braced herself, since she knew she couldn't beat him in terms of strength, she thought about mentally breaking him. Yangyang has already reached his limit, I am no match for him, this is clearly a one sided battle. Hana thought as she evaded all of Jaemin's attacks and ran away, trying to gain distance between them.

If only I make him realise that he is being used Hana yelped when Jaemin suddenly came in front of her giving her no time to runaway, following her instinct she quickly protected her head by lifting her arms to the side. Jaemin had kicked her which she was able to stop by her forearms. The impact made her hair fly back violently. "Shit-" She cursed as she barely managed to duck and avoid the punch he threw.

She was given a chance to jump backwards by Yangyang who came from above, a small pocket knife in his hand. He managed to slice Jaemin's cheek and flipped backwards, stopping near Hana, taking a glance at her to make sure she was okay. They both gulped when Jaemin lightly touched the cut on his cheek which was quickly healed. "You guys are getting on my nerves now." Jaemin mumbled to himself, he felt Miss Kim's footsteps hurrying towards the mansion.

"Hana run while you have a chance." Yangyang muttered, taking a step back so he could be closer to his friend. "Are you dumb? How can I leave you here?" Hana whispered back as she stood up. The small cuts and bruises on her bare knees were already healed. "She wants you not me. I will be fine.... I think." Yangyang mumbled the last part. "Shut up, I am not leaving. Especially when it's my mess." She said.

"It's my fault you got dragged into this hell. I was the one who did it. I was selfish so please be a little selfish and leave. Go find Hyuck." Yangyang sternly spoke while glaring at Jaemin. There was a guilt in his words which made Hana sad. "This would have happened either way. I don't blame you."

"Are you guys done with the chit chat?" Jaemin asked. He started taking slow steps towards the duo who stood in a fighting stance. Before Hana could even stop him, Yangyang sped towards Jaemin hoping to stab his heart. The two engaged in a new round of fight with Jaemin having the upper hand. Hana watched in horror, I am so useless. She blamed herself even more.

I can't just stand here! She cried in her mind and ran towards the two. Trying to remember some moves she saw in an action anime. Though her attempts were easily countered by Jaemin, Yangyang was still grateful. Jaemin growled in annoyance and landed a final blow on Yangyang who was sent flying away to the other side. He blocked Hana's kick and grabbed her throat harshly before slamming her back on the floor. "Now be a good sister to me and stay put." He mumbled looking straight in her eyes.

"Jaemin.... I am telling you- ugh she is using you!" Hana choked out, Jaemin tightened his grip, "I said shut up." He said, anger evident on his face but she knew he was hesitating. If he was heartless he would have killed Yangyang and knocked her unconscious in an instant, but he didn't. "There is nothing in her plan for you!" Hana clenched his forearm trying to loosen his grip. "What do you know? You left her alone."

"I-I didn't... she did. She will leave you alone too!" She felt Jaemin's grip loosened. Hope filled her heart. She knew Jaemin was still a kind hearted boy under that scary demeanour he created to prove himself to Miss Kim. "She will take everything from you.... She doesn't love you. We are the same Jaemin! I can- I can help you."

"Do you t-think Jeno would like this? Jeno would despise this Jaemin." Hana mumbled, her eyes losing focus as black dots start to appear. "You are lying." Jaemin whispered. "I am not. I could be your family." Hana said. "She is evil."

"I-I...." Jaemin stopped speaking, he didn't know what to do. One side of him was forcing him to believe Miss Kim while the other was yearning to be with Hana and Jeno. "Please." Hana whispered before she completely blacked out surprising Jaemin who stopped holding her neck and gently grabbed her shoulders. "I-I am sorry."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

okay so this was an intense chapter.
someone ask yang if he is alive or not lmfao-