《t w e n t y o n e》

[ REUNION ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

                    THE red and orange flame resting on the torch danced weakly, barely illuminating the unwelcoming room.

Hana sat straight on a bed, her old bed, the bed she used to sleep in when her father was still alive and when their little family lived happily together even if it was a facade created by her mother. "Hey Jaemin." Hana growled, the chains attached on her wrists rattled due to her movements.

Jaemin gave her a side glance, he was standing near the bedroom door. "I won't let you out, don't try.... sis " Hana scoffed at his words, "Not really a great sibling reunion." Hana muttered. She never knew Jaemin was her half brother. She met him once when she was really young, the young Hana thought he was just a family friend's child.

She would have never imagined her mother having another person other than her father. Well now she knew, the old cranky woman wanted nothing but power. Hana got to know the woman wanted the vampire's former glory back.

And that meant killing humans which she wanted Hana to do. And of course Hana wasn't going to back down without a major fight.

"Is it true that Donghyuck led me to you guys?" Hana softly mumbled, looking down on her knees, it was still bothering her a lot. "I don't know what goes around in your boyfriend's head." Jaemin answered. He was a bit hesitant in telling her the deal they forced on Donghyuck.

Why am I feeling bad?  Jaemin clicked his tongue and looked away from his sister. Jaemin always noticed her in school, he noticed how she took a one week leave and when she came back she looked like a ghost. That moment he knew their mother pulled some strings again. I am stronger than her, mom loves me then why the hell I am feeling guilty?

"How long am I going to stay here? I want to change my uniform." Hana complained, "Till mom comes back." Jaemin answered, biting his lower lip in annoyance. "If you call her mom one more time I will rip your hair off."

"I didn't mean to hit Donghyuck that hard okay?" Jaemin said after staying quiet for a moment. "I will kill you for that later even if you didn't mean it." Hana glared at him. "You can't even lay a finger on me." Jaemin smirked, looking down at the girl. Hana knew he was right, unlike her Jaemin hunted while she hadn't touched blood in a while.

The silence became dominant again and the two half siblings glared at eachother in loathe. Jaemin perked up at the sound of a footstep that he could hear from afar. "Mom is here." Miss Kim hadn't even reached the mansion yet. Jaemin turned his back towards Hana, wanting to leave her alone.

But before he could even twist the door's rusted knob, a heavy weight fell over him and both fell down. "What the-" Jaemin got cut off by a low growl, "I told you not to call her mom in front of me." Hana whispered near his ear, holding him down firmly.

"How did you?" Jaemin's previous shock subsided, he regained his composure. "I broke the chains." Hana dug her nails deep in his forearm, making droplets of blood ooze out, Jaemin still didn't flinch. "Get me out of here Na Jaemin."

"No." Jaemin finally used his strength and flipped her over harshly making the back of head hit the floor badly. Hana knew he was just pretending to give in and that hurt her pride. She tried to attack him again but he pushed his shoe on her stomach and twisted it, he bent down and grinned. "You can't beat me." Hana weakly grabbed his leg, glaring at him.

"W-What will Jeno think? He is your bestfriend isn't he?" Hana mumbled, smiling internally thinking she had hit a nerve as Jaemin's eyebrow raised and his expression changed for a milli second but soon her small victory backstabbed her and Jaemin hit her even harder. damn pure blooded bitch she thought and coughed up blood, her throat burned.

"That's none of your business." Jaemin angrily said and harshly shut the door. Hana heard a clicking noise indicating he had locked the door. "It's gonna take long to heal." She groaned and stared at the ceiling. "Just one sip... I need one sip..." A tear fell from her eye as the urge of drinking blood came back. The world around her started to spin, putting pressure on her mind. "One drop."

Her ears were ringing making it hard to make out any noise, her eyes felt heavy. She heard some muffled noises from the outside, huh is something going on? She lazily thought, let me just sleep for a while she thought, the pain on her stomach made her unable to move.

"Hana!!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

so I finally got the idea for the chapter.
sorry for the delay-

also stream kick back and vote for wayv.

also I struggled so hard in what to freaking name this chap so just dont focus on my chp titles ya'll-