Chapter 6

you wake up eager to get on with the day full of energy from actually getting some sleep. who knows maybe you wouldn't mess everything up but knowing me i probably would  today you where with newt in the fields working as a trackhoe. As long as you watched your step you would be fine you helped fixed the damage you caused yesterday and planted some new plants. the job was okay but it was incredibly boring you would prefer to wack you head on a wall over and over again than to work as a trackhoe. 

the next day you worked as a builder it was a disaster is the least to say. One of gallys stupid builders dropped a hammer on your foot which caused you to jump back knocking a pile of wood out of another idiots hand which bounced of gallys head. you two ended up walks over to the med jack hut to find neither jeff or clint there. so you took matters into your own hands and checked gally for signs of concussion. you where 99% sure he was fine before wrapping your own foot in a bandage. lucky for you didn't get the blame the idiot that dropped the hammer in the first place did. 

the next day you were with the med jacks you knew this had to go perfectly or you where going to end up being a slopper which you were desperate to avoid. you walk over to the med jack hut for the first part of the day you organised the inventory finding that they were lots of bottles of carbolic acid. did these idiots not clean the wounds you scoffed and walked in to ask clint and you find him stitching a wound that would clear get infected as it had not been cleaned. 

"what the hell are you doing you haven't even cleaned the wound are you trying to kill him" you shove him out the way wiping the wound with the acid before stitching the slicers arm up. 

"see this" you hold the bottles up to show Jeff and Clint "is for cleaning wounds use it how is everybody not dropping dead from infection in this place" jeff and clint shrug you knew it wasn't their fault they where threw into the job.

the next day was the gathering where it was decided that you would be a medjack lets just say nobody else was fighting over trying to get you to work with their teams. at least you wouldn't end up a slooper. 

after a few weeks you  get used to life in the glade the builder eventually finished you where gld your hut toy where glad to have your own space so you didn't have to impose on newt anymore.  you do notice that more people seem to be getting 'accidently' hurt especially gally. you secretly have feelings for gally but only newt knows that unfortunately for you that is. he never gives up teasing and making fun of you.  

after finishing working you go on a run around the glade you liked to run it helped you clear your head and organise your thoughts you feel someone grab you  and throw you against a tree 

"what the shuck ben" you look at him furiously he ruined your clothes you could tell he had been stung by the fact he was shaking a sweating you try to get up and run but he grabs u holding a knife to your throat

"ben it doesn't have to be this way okay  i can help you just put the knife down" your voice sounds shaky and you start to panic it could not end this way ben shouts you can tell he's clearly  distorted

"no there's no other way i've seen the way you look at him and if i can't have you nobody can" 

you kick ben trying to get away as he dragged you over to the maze doors that were about to shut  you scream at the stop of your lungs 

"HELP"

ben quickly drags you to the maze doors you are kicking and screaming you neck scattered in tiny cuts of his knife you see gally charging over and newt not far behind struggling because of his limp Ben throws you into the maze you try to run back towards the doors but you know its to late you have no choice but to enter the maze or be crushed by the walls. you glance over to Newt his eyes  filling with tears then to Gally who charges at ben knocking him down to the floor before looking up to meet your gaze as the walls shut 

(sorry for the short chapter i felt the story was going to slowly and i wanted to speed it along a little thank you to anybody who reads this story and please vote it would mean the world to me. also let me know any ideas or things you want including in the story)