3.Ice pick

As I awoke from my slumbers I felt myself slowly sitting up as I looked around me

As I awoke from my slumbers I felt myself slowly sitting up as I looked around me. It appeared it was dark, dingy and narrow room. It also to be a bus or something along those lines. I went to stand up but was instantly stopped as I looked down to notice the tight metal chains that tied me down.

"Hello?" I shouted as my voice echoed through the vehicle. "Anyone there?" I called out but there was no answer. As my fingers began fiddling with the chains behind my back I made an attempt to escape the grasp.

"help me!" I screamed, but once again nobody heard me. I could feel the painful hunger and craving for blood aching through my body as I continued to move around trying to break free. Using all the strength I had in me I broke the chains from my wrists as I gave them a shake. Finally I was free, I rose from the seat as I made my way towards the door, stumbling as I did so, then once my feet had stepped outside into what appeared to be underground or something. I came face-to-face with Derek Hale who stood with Isaac behind him.

"Get out of my way Derek" I tried to push past him but I was still weak from the vervain that had been injected into me as I fell backwards slightly.

"What do you want from me?" I shouted at the werewolf.

Dereks gaze never left my eyes as his face was clouded with seriousness. "When the time comes, you'll do exactly what I need you to do"

"Uh huh, and in what world do I ever do something for your benefit"

"Well you already have. You helped save Isaac. That's my benefit" He reasoned as the boy shuffled slightly behind him.

"That was for him. Not you." I informed him sternly.

"Say what you wish Argent. But you need me just as much as I need you. I'm perfectly aware of all the 'midnight snacks' you've been having. You're a vampire. You feed on blood"

"Great observation Derek, last time I checked you had blood running through your veins so stay away from me. You have no idea just how strong that craving is. Sure you werewolves have the urge to kill, but that's nothing compared to the urge that I have to feed on ever drip of blood running through everybody's body. I can't live without it."

"I'm aware, but how do you think Scott would feel to know about you feeding on peoples blood hm?"

I bawled mr fists as I told him through gritted teeth, "What Scott doesn't know won't kill him"

He raised an eyebrow at me,"Il make you a deal. I don't tell Scott about your secret, if you agree to help me"

"How does no sound?"

"Deal or no deal Daniella" He asked as he crossed his arms.

"I'll do what you want-if I approve- and you don't tell Scott, deal?"

"Deal" And with that Derek moved out of the way and entered the bus leaving me outside with Isaac.

"Thanks for helping the other night, not that I needed it" He told me.