8. Visionary

Stiles had told me all about how Danny had written an essay on telluric currents for Mr Harris, the man had told him it wasn't 'school appropriate' and then it all matched up

Stiles had told me all about how Danny had written an essay on telluric currents for Mr Harris, the man had told him it wasn't 'school appropriate' and then it all matched up. Mr Harris wasn't a sacrifice, he had known something. Chris Argent had a map that Allison had found and showed Scott, a map of Beacon Hills. The girl had discovered that by using an ultraviolet light source, it revealed 12 markings spread across the page. Marking out where the bodies were found and where they were kidnapped. Danny had the same map but had mapped out where the telluric currents around Beacon Hills were. Turns out, Beacon Hills has a lot of power, so much so that it could even be described as a literal Beacon.

Then it had clicked for them. Deaton was planted between one of the telluric currents, and that just so happened to be in the vault. The same vault that Boyd, Erica and Cora had been prisoned in. Scott had found him and though he had tried to save the man who was being hung by his wrists to the ceiling, Scott couldn't help because of the circle  of mountain ash that surrounded the man, Scott had gone to save the man while the others came to help me, Derek, Boyd and Isaac. When Scott failed to save the man, Sheriff Stillinski had showed up and rescued Deaton after matching up symbols.

We hadn't been able to save everyone, Boyd had died. Derek had been the one to kill him, not on purpose, but because Kali and the twins forced him too. Bad now he had till the next the full moon to choose wether he wanted to join the Alpha Pack, or they would kill us.

I was currently sitting in Dereks loft, Blaze, Cora and Stiles along with me. Blaze had bandaged the wound on my throat, though I couldn't talk so I was using a notepad to write down anything I felt the need to tell them. 

"They were there for two days. Waiting, Hiding, that's what we're taught to do when the hunters find us. Hide and Heal" Cora informed as she stared out the window.

Stiles was pacing in front of me, I was sat on the steps at the staircase while Blaze leaned back against the wall. "So is two days standard then? Or are we thinking Derek's on like,some extended getaway?" Stiles questioned.

"Why do you care?" Cora asked with narrowed eyes as she turned to face him.

"I care because I care about you Cora, I'm gonna help you with your brother" Blaze stared.

"Why do I care? Hm, let's see. Because over the last few weeks, my bestfriends have tried to kill themselves, Scott's boss nearly got sacrificed, a girl that auger known since I was three was ritually sacrificed, Boyd was killed by Alphas. I- You want me to keep going? Cause I can all right? For like an hour" Stiles shot back at her defensively.

"You think Derek can do anything about that?" Cora questioned.

"Well since he's the one everyone seems to be going after, it's more like he should do something about it. Yeah"

"We're trying to help you Cora" Blaze added as he pushed himself off the wall and walked towards the girl.

"I don't know. There's something different about him now" Cora said as she pressed her hands down onto a desk. I sighed before standing up from the stairs as I went to stand beside her. "He wasn't like this when I knew him" She added as she turned to look at me.