11. Alpha Pact

"Derek! Derek come on!" Stiles screamed though his voice was muffled in my ears as he continued punching an unconscious Derek in the face, the man lay on the floor of the elevator as I stared at the ground

"Derek! Derek come on!" Stiles screamed though his voice was muffled in my ears as he continued punching an unconscious Derek in the face, the man lay on the floor of the elevator as I stared at the ground. Blaze was gone, she'd taken him. If I'd stayed at the hospital maybe he would have been fine, maybe he would have been okay. But he wasn't. He was stuck god knows where along with Stiles' dad and Scott's mom. Everything in front of me was blurred, not through tears. I was just taking it all in. Scott had left us to leave with Deucalion in order to help, though we'd been left behind.

At the feeling of Stiles' hand brushing against my forearm I snapped out of it, looking down to meet his gaze as he gestured towards Derek. "Dani, I get it okay? You're scared for Blaze but please, please, please lend me a hand over here?" He begged as I cleared my throat before shrugging my jumper off and kneeling down next to Derek as I studied his face. I reached out and placed a hand over his heart, a couple inches above his chest as I nodded to Stiles.

"I'm going to speed up his heart rate, or try to. You need to hit him at the same time to get him out of it" I stated as he nodded before closing his fist.

"Cmon Derek, don't leave me hanging" I muttered before I shut my eyes and began to mutter an incantation before opening my eyes to look at Stiles knowingly as he went to send his fist into Dereks face once again, however his arm came a quick halt as Dereks eyes snapped open and he has grabbed a hold of Stiles' fist.

I sighed in relief before sitting up again. Derek looked around with wide eyes as he took in the scene around him, not letting go of Stiles' arm as he looked to the side to meet my eyes. "Where is she?" He asked.

"Jenifer? Gone with Scott's mom and Dani's brother" Stiles explained quickly as Derek looked sympathetic.

"She took them?"

"Yeah" I choked out as I stood up and grabbed my jumper, tying it around my waist.

"If that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now and we gotta get you the hell out of here" Stiles blurted out as I grabbed Dereks hand and helped pull him to his feet.

"Woah, what about Cora?" Derek asked.

"She's evacuated, Isaac and Peter are with her" I told him quickly.
———

"Where are the others?" Allison called out to Isaac who got out of the car, looking in the distance to see where Peter had gotten to, the man had bolted at the sight of the Argents considering the last time he'd seen the pair, he'd killed Kate

"I don't know.  Dani, Scott and Stiles went back for Derek and Jennifer. I had to get Cora out" Isaac explained.

"What about Blaze?" Chris asked worriedly.

"We still don't know where he is" Isaac shook his head.

A car pulled up beside Isaac's and their eyes all turned towards the bright headlights, Derek and I both climbed out either side as I looked over to them. "Where are Scott and Stiles? Did you find Blaze?" Allison asked as Derek ran to the car that Cora was in. I stood in front of Derek's car staring into the distance.