2.Second chance at first line

I was walking out near the school field when I seen Scott laying on the ground while Coach insulted him going on about how he was slower than his dead grandmother making him try again. I stopped and watched at the sidelines as he rammed right into Jackson sending him to the floor. I seen Scott fall to the ground while Stiles ran to his side. Me on the other hand, was more concerned for my brother. I ran to Jackson along with the rest of the team.

"Jackson, you okay?" I asked him concerned.

Jackson started groaning in pain as he tried to move his shoulder. "ughhh..do I look okay to you?!" He said white loudly. I phoned my parents and they cane to pick up me and Jackson. We helped him into the car and begun to drive to the hospital.

"What on earth have you done now?" My Dad asked as we drove down the road.

"He got shoved by Scott" I explained. Once we got to the hospital they took Jackson in for a checkup, it turned out he had a separated shoulder. The next day he had to stay of school so I drove myself in my pickup truck. When we got into class Scott and Lydia were chosen to do some of the questions on the blackboard. They were having a rather large discussion probably about how Jackson can't play at the game. There was a rumour going around about Scott not playing for some reason which Lydia wasn't happy about. After classes Me and Lydia took Allison around to meet some of the lacrosse boys. She said she had threatened Scott that she would introduce her to all the hottest guys on the team if he didn't play so she figured that she might aswell prove that she would do it and of course me being her bestfriend I helped her. Judging by the look on Scott's face when he seen us introducing Allison to some guy, he was pretty pissed. He came over to talk to Allison and me and Lydia left them to it. A few minutes later I seen Allison waking away back towards us with quite a confused expression across her face.

"what's up?" I asked her as she made her way to us.

"Scott is being pretty weird, he kept asking me such stupid questions about me going home with Derek from the party asking me what he said, what I said" She said while rubbing her hand on her arm worriedly.

"Look it's nothing to worry about, I know for a fact that he was a good boyfriend to me and I'm sure he's probably just worried about you meeting someone else don't worry" I said reassuring her. Did I dislike Scott? No...okay maybe a bit. Did I want Allison to be happy?Yes, and with that comes Scott so if he's the guy that makes her happy so be it. Later that day me and Lydia both went to the hospital to see Jackson. Lydia had headphones in and was on the phone while I sat beside her flipping through a magazine. All of a sudden Stiles ran into the room, then noticed Lydia was waiting just a few steps away. Now this is the guy who's been in love with Lydia since the third grade. Trust me he was a mess around her. He walked over and leaned an arm against the wall.

"Hey Lydia. You probably don't remember me, but i sit behind you in biology. Lydia turned to look at him as he began and then looked to the side as though she was thinking. Oh my god, the poor thing was about to pour his heart out completely unaware of Lyydias earpiece connected to her phone. Half of me wanted to tell him, but the bigger half found it too amusing to stop it. "Uh anyway, I always just thought we had that kind of connection. You know unspoken of course. Maybe it'd be kind of cool to get to know each other a little better"

"Hold on give me a second" Lydia said as she pulled the earpiece out from her ear.

"Uh yeah, I didn't get any of what you just said. Is it worth repeating?" She asked. Stiles began to nervously laugh slightly.

"Um No. Sorry. I'm just gonna sit- you don't care" He said as he awkwardly took a seat around the corner.

"okay" Lydia said in an annoyed manner. I got up and went around the corner. I felt pretty bad for him so I thought I should go talk to him.