9.Party guessed

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"

I ran along the road, the cold rain beating down above me. I glanced over my shoulder as I realised he was no longer behind me. I slowed to a stop as I turned around fully to get a better view. All of a sudden, there was a tap on my shoulder.

Peter Hale.

"What do you want from me?" I asked him.

He simply smirked before grabbing the back of my head and shoving it forwards. I now found myself gasping for air, I was in a car underwater, every time I tried to scream nothing would sound. Tried forcing the door open but it wouldn't work. I began thrashing around looking for anyway out possible, that was when I realised the person in the seat beside me. He wasn't breathing, I began shaking him as his eyes flicked open, except they were not Scott McCalls, they were Peter Hales once again and now we were back in my own bedroom at the Whittemore household, he sat in an armchair across the room staring back at me.

"I need you to do for me the exact thing I did for you Daniella"

"And what might that be?"

"You'll see, when the 8th of March comes so does the Worm Moon, the last full moon of winter. That is when your help will be necessary"

"Why me? Why do you need my help?" I questioned him.

He turned away from me as he looked at a photo of me and Lydia on my desk.

He completely ignored my questioned and simply held up the photo in front of me, "And what do you know? The Worm Moon just so happens to be on her birthday"
———

I shot up from the bed as I glanced around me, I was on Scott's couch, a light flicked on as Mellisa entered the house.

"Dani?"

"Hey Miss McCall" I said with a small smile as I turned myself around to sit up. She placed down her bag and keys before taking a seat beside me.

"Mellisa. You know when I let you stay the other night I figured it's only be one night" She joked. "Have you not talked to your parents yet? I'm sure whatever silly argument you've gotten yourself into with them had a simple solution"

"Yeah I don't think we can come back from this one"

She plastered a smile as she gave me a small hug, "You'll get though this Dani, and until you do your always welcome here"

"Thank you" I said as she got up and brushed herself off.

"Well I'm gonna make a cup of coffee while I'm up, you want one?" She offered.

"I'm good, thanks anyway though"

She gave me one last smile before making her drink and leaving. Once she left the room, I threw the covers off as I stood up, I grabbed my shoes and shrugged on my jacket before rushing out of the door. Earlier on in the night, everything had gone down at the rave. Allison and Scott had argued, Derek had bitten Victoria Argent, Scott had almost been killed by her, Jackson had told us about how apparently people had killed him/his master.
I walked down the pavement, keeping my hood up and my head down. I didn't know where I was heading but I knew I was going somewhere. On the way I'd managed to get a small bite out of two passers by to keep up my energy, I came to a stop as I looked up at the one place I didn't want to be, but had come back to anyway.