ꜰᴏᴜʀ

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗
ꜰᴏᴜʀ.
ʀɪꜰꜰ

'ʟɪᴋᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ
ɢʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ.'

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"When we poofed back into Julie's house, we were in her bedroom

The boys immediately start rummaging through Julie's things. I look around frantically as I see them throw things around the room, meanwhile Reggie lays down on Julie's bed, staring at the glow in the dark stars we placed on the ceiling as kids. I take a seat beside him, crossing my legs as I do.

"You okay?" I ask him, looking down as he lets out a sigh. "You've been kind of off since the beach."

"I'm okay, I guess." He shrugs. "I just miss my folks."

"I get it. You know, I ran away from my parents a few years ago, but sometimes I like to go and check up on them. Hide in the bushes and make sure they're okay."

"You should talk to Luke; he can give you some tips." He tells me.

"You're pretty good company, you know?" I smile down at him.

"I am?" He asks excitedly as he props his head on his elbow and turns to look at me.

"All three of you are." I tell him, honestly. They've been nice roommates for the two days I've known them.

"And me?" He sits up, crossing his legs like me. "What about me?"

"You're funny." I chuckle. "I'm looking forward to movie night this weekend."

"Movie night?" He asks, a confused look on his face.

"Yeah, we all go into the lounge and watch films together." I tell him. "You guys should come, if it's okay with Julie."

"If what's okay with me?" Julie asks, then gasps in horror at the guys and their antics. "What are you doing in my room?"

"Um..." Luke says, in his high pitched "I'm a liar" voice. "We were looking for the kitchen?"

"This... This can't happen. It's creepy." Julie says, before taking a pillow from Reggie. "Get off my bed, please." He rolls himself from the mattress and standing beside the desk. "You too, Liv." I roll my eyes and groan as I join Alex, who's looking at the clutter around Julie's drawers.

"Hey, Julie." Luke calls, and she turns her head away from her bed. "What's in the box?"

"That's off-limits." Julie says firmly.

"Oh. Oh, OK." Luke giggles. "Girl stuff."

"Oh, like butterflies and glitter?" Reggie asks, sitting down on the bed end that matches the bed.