ꜰɪᴠᴇ

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗
ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴏᴠᴇʀ
'ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ 'ᴄᴜᴛᴇ'. ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ
ᴀ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ʙᴀɴᴅ.'
╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

It takes me a while to sleep, mostly Reggie pestering me every five seconds, whether its him tapping my shoulder or muttering nonsense about how he doesn't understand something as simple as the alphabet

I try to ignore it as much as I can, but I cant just ignore him. I briefly stop my conversation with Alex to please Reggie and explain why an 'm' isn't called a 'double n'. Once he seems satisfied, I turn my attention back to Alex.

"What so why do you want to teach me again?" I ask him, just as Luke sits beside us.

"Well, to help Julie." He says,

"Yeah, we heard that she got kicked off her music course, so I've made a plan to get her back on." Luke grins.

"We've made a plan." Alex corrects him. "And we need your help."

"Why me? You've got enough people." I tell him.

"The last time we performed, we had four band members." Alex says. "And with Bobby gone, we need a replacement."

"So you want me to play guitar at school to help Julie get on the course with only one night of lessons?" I laugh. "Not happening, ghost boy."

"Of course you can!" Luke says. "With the right amount of dedication and the right teacher, you'll be in perfect shape by tomorrow."

"Well, Alex can't teach me, he's a drummer." I say. "So its between you and Reggie."

"How about this." Luke leans forward, placing his arms on his knees as he explains his idea. "I teach you the chords, and Reg can help with the rhythm."

"Great." I nod. "When do we start?"

The rest of the night is stressful, I'm running between each boy, trying to figure it out and get it all perfect. If I don't, I could blow Julie's last chance of getting back on the music course.

The next day, I'm woken by the boys, each of them taking turns to poke me, giggling whenever I moved.

"Honestly, you're all so childish." I groan, stretching my limbs out.

"She speaks!" Reggie laughs. "Thought you were dead for a second."

"You think you're ready for today?" Alex asks me.

"Oh yeah." I nod. "What's today?"

"We're performing with Julie?" Luke reminds me.

"Crap!" I jump out of bed, and run to my dresser, pulling my best outfit and looking between the boys.