ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
'ɪᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ
ʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ.'
╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"Look, don't worry, guys

"Look, don't worry, guys. Willie said he'd get us on that marquee." Alex assures us. Currently, we're all stood outside the Orpheum, waiting for Willie to come back from his sabotage. Our plan was to stall, but not injure, the opening act so that we'll play instead.

"This is gonna work, right?" Reggie asks Luke.

He responds very optimistically, "It has to."

Another jolt hits us, and I can tell Caleb is getting ready to destroy us, all the guys groan, but I let out a short squeal, covering my mouth swiftly before anybody hears me. Reggie comes to my aid and holds me upright as I pant heavily.

"Hey, are you guys OK?" Willie asks as he poofs in.

"Yeah." Alex pants. "Yeah, it's nothing we haven't felt before."

"How'd it go?" Luke stumbles up to him.

"Well, when that opening band wakes up, they're gonna find their bus
200 miles outside of Vegas," He turns around to show us the jacket which he stole from the band, "with no chance of getting back in time. Don't worry, 'Liv, I got you one too." He throws me a red jacket similar to the one he stole, except mine has a lot more patches.

"A little souvenir from today." I smile, handing it to Reggie so he can help me out it on. I slide my arms into the sleeves and pulls it over my back. "Whatd'ya think?" I turn to show the guys.

"Suits you." Alex smiles.

"You look great." Reggie grins as he pulls me into his side.

"And that means there's probably a promoter upstairs right about now freakin' out." Luke says.

"Nah. This is Hollywood, man." Willie smirks. "I'm sure he's being very professional."

"I know... how much you're risking." Alex smiles. "Thank you, Willie."

"Yeah, you're not that bad." I grin.

"I told you, I'd do anything for you, Alex." Willie says, with a heavy breath both boys run at each other and join together in a hug. We take this as our cue to leave, and move back a few steps.

"How are you two finding all of this?" Luke looks between us.

"As best as we can." I nod. "I still have no idea what's going to happen, but I have to make sure Caleb doesn't get you guys. I love you all."

"Bring it in." Luke says, throwing his arms around both Reggie and I, tightening his embrace as if he didn't want to let go. I see Willie skate off, and Alex linger around for a minute, watching his last glimpse of what could've been.