Kugushiba (Kuguri/Shibayama)

Kylivia. I have one thing to say. I am not sorry for doing this to your otp :)

Kuguri and Shibayama having been dating for a while. After a match between the teams where tensions ruin high, Kuguri sees how much they hate each other and doesn't want Shiba's teammates to him him for dating him. So he decides to break up with Shiba by texting (or saying, I think Kuguri wouldn't be able to do this irl so but it's your call' 'I don't love you anymore' although that's a HUGE lie. A few days later the effects start to be noticeable on Shibayama, his face is red , he's exhausted from crying himself to sleep and is barely eating. Nekoma tries to figure out what's wrong and eventually he says that his boyfriend broke up with him. Nekoma, of course is ready to murder him abut Yuki won't say who it is. Meanwhile Kuguri keeps staring at his phone (His screensaver is a pic of them together) and Daishou notices. He asks Kuguri what's wrong and eventually Kuguri tells him the truth. Daishou wants to help but figures he can't do anything but he knows who can. He texts (or talks) Kuroo who leaves him on seen (or ignores him). It's only when he says 'Do you want to help your libero?' which gets his attention. Daishou explains the situation, and gives him Kuguri's number and to fix this. Which he does, tell Kuguri that he doesn't care what team he's on. He clearly made Shibyama happy and he really cares for him. Basically 'Make up with him already' and you don't need to tell Kuguri twice.

I originally thought of this as a idea for my chatfic but thought it was too good to not share! If you wish to see my version of this prompt check out my chatfic 'We love Balls' (Although it won't be posted for a while ^^;)