Soulmate Au Scenarios!

A convo with one of my friends inspired this! Also the ones in the parentheses are ideas I've thought of that are interesting. Ship Suggestions:
-Kyouhaba
-Sakuatsu
-Kamaniwa
-Kugushiba
-Ushiten
-Daisuga

TRIGGER WARNING: SELF-HARM AND TRAUMA MENTION (ONLY FOR ONE IDEA I HAD AND I DON'T GO INTO DETAIL BUT WARNING YOU JUST IN CASE)

-Everyone is born with a black mark on them that their soulmate with touch you and it will burst into colors. The colors fades away eventually but when the marks touch the colors flash again (Someone has a black mark on their cheek and thinks they're gonna get punched all their life. One day they're crying and someone cups their cheek to wipe away their tears and both the mark and their hand are no longer black)

-Red string of fate, there is a string of red threat that only they can see that ties 2 people together

-If a song is stuck in your head it means your soulmate is singing it OR You can hear what their soulmate is listening/singing to (Someone is listening/singing to a song like WAP, or the Yarchin bitch intro for like a week straight-)

-You can see all colors expect one. Your soulmate can also not see the same color. It's only when you meet you can see all colors OR You only see in black in white until you meet your soulmate.

-Any scar someone has shows up as a mark (ether darker or lighter than their skin depending the their natural skin color) on their soulmate (Someone has marks as a result of self-harm/trauma they went trough)

-Your soulmate's name is on you wrist

-The first words your soulmate says to your wrist (If you're demi, it's the first words they say that made you realize you like them more than a friend)

- Everyone has half a heart mark on them. When you and your soulmate meet the mark turns into a full heart

-Everyone has a timer that counts down the time until you meet your soulmate

-Whatever your soulmate writes on their skin will appear on their soulmate (Their soulmate draws dicks on their arms so they're tormented by a bunch of mystery dicks)