KamaNiwa

Moniwa is my kin so he must suffer. Also I had the urge to write more Hanahaki.

The flower choice this time is Foxglove which resents insecurity and they're purple cause it symbolizes quality. Basically combined they mean 'You're so much better than me...'

Moniwa has had a crush on his close friend for the longest time. Unfortunately, Kawasaki gets a girlfriend leaving him heartbroken, but does nothing about it. He figured he was no good for him anyway and wants him to be happy even at the cost of his own happiness. Not even as he coughs up purple petals. Eventually by accident Takehito discovers this (he walked in on Monwia during a coughing fit or something along those lines) and is concerned cause he doesn't want him to die. Monwa tells him who it is but how he doesn't what Take to do anything about it. Takehito is like 'f that' but seeing Moniwa's teary stare he can't bring himself to do it. Eventually Kamasaki asks Take if something is wrong with Moniwa. He says yes but it's better to ask Monwiwa himself. He tries to find out but halfway through Monwia trying to convince him he's fine he ends up with another cough fit, almost collapsing onto the floor (Kama catches him) and him coughing up a whole, slightly blood stained flower. Kamasaki is not stupid and knows what's going on and although he's kinda mad, he's more worried about his friend. But no matter how hard he tries Monwia is tight lipped about it. 'Why...Why can't you just tell me....after I know I can help-' 'It does't matter....He's taken anyway. I'm not good enough for him.' The wheels in his head start turning. Okay, so this started a bit after I got a girlfriend and Moniwa can't tell me who it is. 'Are you sure about that?' 'Yeah...I mean he's really strong and cool. He could get anyone he wants, why me?' 'I'm sure that's not the case' 'How would you know' 'Cause I feel you're too good for me as well. I wanted to move on, but I didn't want this to happen...for you to suffer this much cause of me...God fuck, I'm so sorry...' How if goes from there is up to you.