The Bitter 'Single' Eagles (Ft. UshiTen, KawaGata, SemiShira, KogaGoshi)

I've seen a lot of fics where Reon and Jin are done with their team's pda, so here's my take on it.

Reon is done with the pda on this team. Sadly he's not immune sense he shares a dorm with Ushijima, so Tendou is over to cuddle 24/7. Why isn't he at his own? Why cause his dorm mate Semi invited is own bf Shira(although they may do more than cuddling) Jin doesn't have it any easier. Taichi, being the brat he is will use Yamagata has an arm rest until said libero picks him up (which will always make Taichi flustered and Shirabu gag in the background. His underclassman isn't much better, very cuddly with his angry bird bf (although this doesn't bother Jin that much cause it's hella cute. One day, both Reon and Jin complain about the pda and Tendou responds 'You guys are jealous cause you're single!' There's a few nods from some of the other members. Reon and Jin, look at each other, then back to the team, and raise up their interlocked hands(They were holding hands the entire time-). Shiratorizawa proceeds to lose their minds.

Bonus: 'WAIT SENSE WHEN WERE YOU TOO DATING' 'Sense last year when I-' 'OH MY GOD HOW DID WE NOT NOTICE-' 'We're not big on pda-' 'YEAH WE GOT THAT' Tendou the one most affected by this cause he's been at Reon/Ushijima's dorm more than his own how did he notice notice????

Bonus of Bonus: Ushijima knew but didn't say anything.