BokuAka

Requested by applebobatapioca on AO3 who wanted hurt/comfort bokuaka with ether akaashi having a panic attack or sensory overload with boukto helping. This actually works very well with a headcanon I had about him (and will put in my chatfic if you want more about it owo) so I was VERY excited to do this. Also you didn't say if they were dating or not so I made them to fit with my headcanon (hope you don't mind!)

Akaashi has always knew his parents didn't care about him as a person, just his accomplishments. Also long as he gets good grades and is a model student, he can do wether he wants (Volleyball and dating Bokuto even if they are homophobic) So when he gets a 70% he's freaking out. It ends up with him leaving halfway through practice and having a panic attack. Bokuto, concerned for his boyfriend and setter, finds him. At first he doesn't know what do, and ends up just holding Akaashi to try and get him to calm down. Akaashi does eventually, and explains about the grade. Bokuto is confused, saying thats a normal grade. Akaashi explains about his parents and Bokuto says simply 'Who cares?' 'I do. And so do they.' 'But why? I'm pretty sure that's not right. You're more than that' Boukto pulls Akaashi into his lap '....I'm sorry Bokuto-san-' 'Don't aplogize, You're more than stuff like that'

Bonus: After that, Bokuto pretty much complents Akaashi 25/8. Akaashi gets flustered every time but enjoys it. The team not so much