House Party (ft.too many ships to list)

Inspired by a bunch of tiktoks <3

Someone decides to throw a house party after nationals. Suga's throwing it back on Daichi who's having the time of his life. Hoshiumi's making his own mosh pit. Noya can't stand and Asahi's no where to be found. Kenma's lipping out of the bathroom playing his switch. Kuroo magically appears from the same bathroom 5 minutes later. Suna and Tendou are getting high. Oikawa is trying to give a lap dance but there's not much there BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER, IWA'S INTO IT ANYWAY. Kageayama and Hinata are fighting only to start making out 5 seconds later. Yams is trying to get Tsukki to dance. He gives up and dances by himself only for Tsukki to almost drop dead. Tanaka, Yamamoto and Kyoutani are having a dance battle while their bfs are watching unamused. Ushijima was trying to wash Tendou's vomit off himself but Bokuto and Akaashi to walk in and he's scared for life. Atsumu and Osamu are planing to go down the stairs in a laundry basket. Makki and Masttsun are in a closet ether fucking or making out. Drunk Lev is very dominant and Yaku is LOSING HIS MIND (and possibly his ability to walk) Goshiki and Kogane are playing just dance, completely immune to the anarchy around them. Shira's a emotional drunk and Semi's both VERY GAY AND CONFUSED. Futakuchi is hella drunk and dancing to some sex song, someone save Aone.

Bonus: PARTS ARE POSTED ONLINE. PEOPLE WHO AREN'T THERE ETHER SIGH OR COME JOIN.

Aka, I put in as many ships I can think off. Feel free to add more stuff you'd think that would happen in the comments <3