KawaGata

Requested by Gliittch on AO3 who wanted hurt/comfort for this ship specifically people bulling Yamagata and how it effects him and Taichi is NOT having it.

Yamagata is normal a very hyperactive and pda oriented person. So when that seems to decline, Taichi is concerned, regardless of how he says he hates it (he liessss) and decides to try and guess what's going on. Eventually he hears whispers talking shit about his bf (he holds back from starting a fight) and thinks it may have something to do with Yamagata's mood. He decides to ask the 3rd years, who do say some arrogant assholes been giving them shit but it's nothing to worry about. They know it's not their fault and Taichi figures out sense Yama is thier libero he DOES feel responsible. His first thought is murder and he almost does it but Shirabu stops him. 'TAICHI PUT IT DOWN' 'NO LET GO OF MY LEG' 'VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANWSER' 'YOU'RE RIGHT, IT'S A QUESTION AND THE ANSWER IS YES' Eventually Taichi goes with his second thought: go comfort his boyfriend. He heads over to his bf's dorm, only to fine Yamagata with puffy eyes, as if he was crying and this....hurts Taichi a lot actually. He's never seen his bf be said so he drags said bf, sits him on hid bed only to sit himself in his lap, running his own fingers in Yama's hair 'Taichi what-' 'It's not your fault okay? Don't think just because you're the libero it means you shoulder the blame. You're not alone.' Taichi kisses his forehead while Yamagata holds him close and maybe cries a bit.

Bonus: Taichi decides to show him how much he cloves his bf psychically if you know what I mean. Next day Taichi isn't there, Yama is happy and Shira has that 'I know what's going on look.'

It's been a while sense I made a prompt low-key smutty. I miss it.