Chapter 4**✿❀🌼🍀❀✿**

You know, I know
You are me, and I am you

Flashback May 2017-part 1

You were busy on your laptop in your room, sitting cross-legs on your bed. Your real presence is buried in pure melancholy and boredom after your breakup.

A month ago, your sweetheart of five years suddenly broke up with you after he came from a few weeks' holiday in Hawaii. You were devastated. You cried for weeks until Samantha pushed you out of the void of deep heartache.

 You cried for weeks until Samantha pushed you out of the void of deep heartache

To crown it all, he didn't look back. He told you unapologetically that he and "Willow" found a deep connection with each other, and they might be future soulmates.

You send him a text message and beg him to explain to you what you did wrong. According to him, your relationship is idle with no advancement. It puzzled you because you've been together since high school. You both grew up. You know each other so well. How can someone fall out of love so easily without having the excuse of a red-gold string? How? Does it mean that you are not worth loving?

Yes, you knew later, after Samantha explained why she thought he felt your relationship was boring, you were boring and plain. He was on his way to becoming a famous actor and model, and you didn't fit his new status.

You were so Devo when he instantly changed his status to single, and two days after he officially broke up with you, he posted photos of his new girlfriend on all his social networks. You couldn't handle the betrayal and shock.

All your mutual friends were shocked at the end of your fairy tale relationship

All your mutual friends were shocked at the end of your fairy tale relationship. You were mocked and pestered by social media. Your rivals and frenemies led to bullying on social media.

After two weeks of scorn, you felt so down and disheartened, unappealing, and your confidence level was down to 0%. You didn't feel like going on anymore. Greg was living an extraordinary life: a New uni, a New girlfriend, and a budding modelling career. You missed him so much. Every time someone talks about it, you'll break down. It was as if you had lost a limb.