Contest-Results

"G'day beautiful people. I'm the girl your little Mochi is currently dating. My name is Ruby Wallace from New South Wales, Sydney. best known as Y/N Wallace or like the media and my Chimmy calls me Red.

Congratulations to the following readers who come up with the most suitable name for 'beautiful redhead. I have made my choice.

WINNERS will be announced here. 👑

1s place winner༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Ruby * by DEVIL-QUEEN2001 - congrats. you will receive a dedication in the next update as well as a shout-out between the chapters in the rest of the Soulbound series, where Ruby made her first debut. So, find out in the following books: Euphoria and all the books where she is casually mentioned from Sweet Night, Moonchild, and Seesaw.

2nd place winners༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Adalyn by GebreGziabeher -congrats. Adalyn will be Melissa and Ruby's new intern friends in Seoul. Adalyn is from Scotland.

3rd place winner༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Zoe  by Halyn713 -Zoe is the new supervisor at the new gaming company and a huge ARMY.

 4th place winner༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Ava by DirsSteele - '' Ava'  aka Kim Sihyeon is a new debut idol who is from the group Everglow-she is Jins'cousin and likes Jimin.

Congrats to all of you.

PART 1

A/N Hi my superstar readers. Hope you are all prosperous, healthy and blessed.

Would "Y/N" like to be a star in the upcoming "Soul bound series?"

Would "Y/N" like to be part of the lucky "Bangtan Bells."

The protagonist ( reader) in each story needs a name to be featured in the other six books as the "soulmate" of a BTS member.

NB: Y/N will stay a reader in your original story but receive a unique name in the other soulmate stories.

It will only debut after the specific book has been completed.

Give yourself a name and the meaning of the name. It must fit the nationality or race of the reader or even the personality of their soulmate.

There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners for each book.
The best and most fitting name for 1st place reader will be the name of "YOU" as a Bangtan Bell ( BTS soulmates)

2nd and 3rd place winner (names will feature as best friends, ex-girlfriends, girlfriends of kpop stars, sisters, moms, colleagues, celebrities etc. in the books)

🏆Prize🏆
Username dedication on the chapter the winning name debut.

For the 🌹female lead🌹....kindly supply cute names (Australian or English names)

[MAX 10 NAMES ]

🌟Enter here............✒

🌟ENTRIES SO FAR🌟

 Voting  STARTS  . Vote next to your preferred name.

1. Lexi by @Mishieyy30

2. Zoe by Halyn_713

3. Adalyn / Adanne by GebreGziabeher

4.Charlie by leyannacalderon

5.Ava / Clove / Lilith by DirsSteele

6. Ruby / Rufina / Scarlett / Rubina/ Carmen/ Audrey  by DEVIL-QUEEN2001

7. Addison / Alexis / Darcy / Isla by  @CoolJAROCKS

8. Kylie / Hallie / Indiana /Sydney by @TaeandKookie3

9. Chelsea / Chloe by @ambrexz

10. Layla by @ThaiSenpai