**✿❀🌼🍀❀✿**Chapter 7

When you see me,
when you touch me

Flashback: 25 May 2017 Part 4

Jimin pov.

The two were spent in each other's arms for more than twenty minutes

The two were spent in each other's arms for more than twenty minutes. He couldn't believe how addicted you both become to each other's kisses. Jimin couldn't let you go.

After you relucted left each other's swollen lips, Ruby took him to the park, pier, and tower. He took a lot of pictures of the sights around. Sydney is his new favorite place.

Jimin felt so free and relaxed. No stress of vigorous rehearsals, bickering members, watchful eyes of bodyguards, and management. He was with the girl he liked.

She took him to the food markets in Sydney

She took him to the food markets in Sydney. It was bustling even on a weekday.

He looks utterly amazed. Jungkook would love to try all the foods.

""Saturdays are the pits..." she smiled up at him.

"Whoa...lots of food....here like Seoul street markets." He looks around with interest.

"Did you ever try burgers..." she showed him a vendor street stall with tables outside.

"Yeah...we have Mac Donalds ...in Seoul..nice taste." He smirks. She laughs bell-like.

"Oh...but you never tasted the Aussie burger. It's called burger with -the -lot." She licks her lips in anticipation. Jimin's heart sped up. Gosh, this girl!

"Ok, I buy..." he took out his wallet. She shook her head vigorously.

"O no, you buy dessert only.... I'll buy all the hot foods. It's my shout ( offer to pay). You need to try a lot of our foodstuff before you leave!" She suddenly looks a little sad, but then she chuckles and drags him to the stalls.

The older man looks up and smiles at the two youngsters.

"G'day...kids.!" he looks very friendly and smiles big at her.