**✿❀🌼🍀❀✿Chapter 29

My angel, 

my world

Ruby pov 

The university faculty were swamped with paparazzi

The university faculty were swamped with paparazzi. The Dean even notified the police to keep the crowd off the university grounds.

The students were absolutely thrilled. Some of them were interviewed about you as a person. Most of them didn't even know who you were. Some toxics were so exasperated that they told the press that you only use the superstar for clout, which everyone knew was unfounded because you never posted anything about your alleged relationship on any social media platform, and you never gave interviews to magazines, television stations, or shows.

You were a mysterious enigma. No news agency could figure out who you were until Esquire, an extremely fortunate magazine, got the exclusive right and could sell it to any other agency at a hefty amount.

You and Samantha slipped into your dorm undetected. Under the maroon hoodie, you hid your hair. You were wearing sunglasses, and luckily, your dorm security cleared out most of the students who had been waiting for you for hours.

You and Samantha slid into the elevator with a deep sigh of relief when you saw it open.

She quickly summoned the floor 8 seniors to provide you with the access code for the elevator to open on floor eight.

After a while, you and Samantha made your way to your floor. The floor eight family was scattered throughout the commons, and when they saw you walk in with Samantha, some of them grabbed you in a tight embrace. Their concern made your eyes well up.

Especially the first years who were both happy and worried

Especially the first years who were both happy and worried. You were directed to the lounge area to relax.

Lydia, one of the first years, massaged your hand in concern "Ruby, are you okay? You appeared to be stressed, I can imagine!"

Holly jumped up and offered, "Must I make you a cuppa, some hot chocolate, or—-?" On floor 8, the Flotties are a real family.

"No thanks, girl," you simply shook your head.