**✿❀🌼🍀❀✿**Chapter 5

As much as my heart flutters,
I'm worried...

ERA:  FLASH BACK PAST: 2017 WINGS TOUR

PRESENT: 2019: LOVE YOURSELF  SPEAL YOURSELF TOUR

Flashback-  24 May 2017 Wings tour, Sydney: Part 2

The group arrived at their hotel, The Sheraton Grand Hyde Park, on Wednesday

The group arrived at their hotel, The Sheraton Grand Hyde Park, on Wednesday. The boys were fatigued after the long flight.

Jimin was also his annoying self with his Hyungs, and the management was asking Jimin to please behave in Sydney. He was again in a bit of a dating scandal during the BBMA's. His noona caught him kissing Ariana Grande. He clarified that they are just friends, and he pecked her goodnight.

The Members were snorting. Taehyung dryly expresses that he can peck "Funsize" like that, but not his mom, which has the Hyungs in stitches.

The management just shrugged.

Jimin asks the Management to at least entrust him with a bit of freedom. He is Tarnished, and he has the right by law to search for love. Jhope, Jungkook, and Namjoon, who were still single, just shook their heads.

Jimin only teases and makes out with girls now and then, but they all know he loves his Tarnished status and the flexibility it brings. He doesn't require to settle down. Maybe after 35 years. He is in this game as a player—no worries about spouses and babies. No lady will bother his bachelorhood.

That evening the group decided to relax because it will be rehearsals and on Friday their one-day Concert. They are so thrilled to meet the AussieARMYs.

Jimin and Jungkook were peeking through the booklets while awaiting for Sejin and Hobeom to settle their reservation

Jimin was overjoyed when Sejin informed him he would not share a room. He will have his suite as the eldest Maknae.

Jhope nudges his shoulder," Hmm, you are gifted "eldest Maknae status" from now on."

Jungkook grumbles," I prefer to have a suite to myself."