**✿❀🌼🍀❀✿Chapter 21

Just let me love you 

(let me, love, let me love you)

Ruby pov-part 2

Samantha's eyes rolled backward unceremoniously as a result of the shock.

And then...

she just passed out...

Samantha returned to reality almost five minutes later

Samantha returned to reality almost five minutes later. Her bewildered eyes darted about the room, attempting to focus. She was trying to sit up straight, and you assisted her with difficulty in doing so.

She looks at you with her brows furrowed and a bewildered expression on her face.

You clenched your teeth in anticipation as you awaited the inevitable blowout.

Her eyes widened, and she jumped up in surprise. "Omg.....omg!!!Did I just have a dream, or did you say, "Nick is a member of BTS!"...BTS...like the seven members of the universe of ARMY!"

You nod without uttering anything.

She was baffled, as if she couldn't comprehend, "Ruby. please tell me this isn't true...how...how in the world did you ever...omg this is massive!"

As she began to hyperventilate, you widened your eyes. Oh, my goodness. You hope she's mentally stable. Samantha is an enthusiastic ARMY fan.

"Sam...I'm sorry to have surprised you...but I couldn't tell anyone," you say gently as she jumps up and grabs your shoulders, shaking them back and forth until your messy bun untangles and your flaming red locks flow down your shoulders and back.

"Sam! Don't panic!" You attempted to calm her ecstatic rantings.

"Your little rascal, Ruby! Do you have any idea how enormous this is? ...you met BTS and were unconcerned about it. You're the only Aussie girl who has gotten the attention of a member of the group...this is incredible. I need to take a seat. "She sat down on the sofa, and her eyes gleamed in surprise as she stared at you. This is incredible. Her heartbroken friend happened to meet the superstar by coincidence. She expects you to spill all of the tea. Now.

You appear confused by what she meant.

"What?"You are hesitant to reveal anything about BTS. You're supposed to keep quiet and keep your relationship under wraps.

"I want all of the deeds. Ruby..nr.1... I need proof that you are not lying. Either you've had a fling with a bodyguard or a manager. Do you realize how insane it sounds? Holey  Dooley,   If the ARMY is aware of it. You'll be killed. Every ARMY on the globe wishes to be with them, to talk with them... You had a full-fledged romance with one...who is he?" She appeared to be thrilled.