Chapter 8**✿❀🌼🍀❀✿**

The universe has
moved for us
Without missing
a single thing

The universe hasmoved for usWithout missing a single thing

Flashback -  26 May 2017 - Part 5

Last night...

You were stunned when he asks you to be his girlfriend. You couldn't believe it because he'll be going home in two days. But he didn't care. He wants you to be his official girlfriend for the time being.

Being one who loves adventure, you agree to be his girlfriend and enjoy the perks of being in love and attached.

You told him about your failed relationship and how scared you are of being hurt. He promised you he would not cause you any pain cause he is just as frightened to start a relationship, but he wants to have one with you.

He had a girlfriend before his debut, but he always finds himself dating scandals and gets connected with all-girl idols who smile after his debut. How difficult it is to date as an idol.

You were relaxing in each other's arms on one of the pool lounges.

"Ruby baby...I'm in love with you...I don't know...why...how it happens? ..but I love you..., and I'm sad...I'm leaving... soon," he looks so sad while caressing your cheek. You glance up to him and beam, with sadness laced in your eyes.

" Jimin...I'm so in love with you too. I never knew what love is...until" you breathe out," you locked eyes with me...this feeling is so scary...I've been in a "puppy love" relationship for five years, and I never experienced this bliss...being with you...I love you too."

You use your thumb to massage his jawline. His huge almond eyes are filled with love and affection for this beautiful girl with such a pure soul. He is smitten, she's kind and has a great personality but she beautiful too.

You didn't know what the future holds for the both of you, but all you know is what matters right now. This love that you can fully enjoy right now.

That night you and Jimin sealed your loved most imaginatively, unaware of the color swirls that engulfed deceptively around you- binding you together."

Concert day.

You stood up sluggishly at 11 am. You were so sleepy. You sat up on your bed and stretched yourself out when the events of the previous night came to your mind, your eyes widen, and you fell back on your pillows. Holy Dooley! O, my word! You are officially Jimins'girlfriend. How did that happen? A kpop idol and plain Aussie-girl.

You blushed rosy red when you found a note next to you. Jimin snuck out before 5am undetected. You can't grasp that You and Jimin spend the whole "dawn" together, loving each other as if he would enlist in the military.

He will be available on Saturday till 10 am than Management will take the Bangtan boys on a sightseeing trip with their bodyguards, but he will be yours from 8h00, and he suggests a final date at your favorite beach site. You agree to that.