CHAPTER 1.2

NESSA'S POV

I threw the condom and stared at the guys expression,it wasn't good.

Jeremy had this annoying smug on his face and Harry kept grinning.

"Its not what you guys think....... i ......ummm.....its.....". I tried to explain.

Eric being the last person gently closed the door behind him. "You don't have to explain, we understand." Ryan said placing a hand over his mouth as his attempt to hold back his laughter could be clearly seen.

I threw my hands in the air "Seriously???....." I turned my attention back to the guy who's naked save for boxer shorts "Nick, come on explain."

He turned his back on me still on his cell.

The guys had made them selves at home.

I wondered how they knew we would be here.

"We figured Nick would but not you,Freya would be here in the morning, she's in a hotel downtown." Eric said as though he read my thoughts.

I nodded still standing awkwardly in the middle of the room staring at my feet. "Aren't you cold?" Eric who was going through the closet asked.

He walked up to me holding out a black pajama pant to me.

I stared at the pants "Its Nick's,don't tell me you plan to sleep in that?,it looks wet.".
He said looking down at my pants .

Sleep. Barry. Oh my gosh.

I went to the couch in which both boys sat on. "Can i have the..?" I didn't even complete my statement before Jeremy threw the bag at me.

I held my forehead in pain after the impact the huge bag made and glared at him.

Ryan who sat beside him smacked his shoulder and he frowned rubbing the spot "You wanna leave a mark on her beautiful face.".

I blushed and i think i heard Nick snort.

I bent holding the bag before i dusted my clothes aggressively through the air.

Due to the fact that my clothes were still wet i got drenched a bit.

First came silence, coughing before the complaints.
" Seriously Nessa?.".Ryan asked looking down at his clothes.

"Sorry." I muttered.

"I just bought this shirt" Harry who sat down in front of the television i never noticed said.
"Sorry.". I muttered again.

"I can't fucking believe this.". Jeremy said and i glared at him,sticking out my tongue at him.

"You should get rid of those clothes" I knew it came from Nick which i ignored and look up at Eric who stood in front of me still holding the pajama pant he smirked and i smiled.

I liked Eric he's a cool guy,it just a bit of water that affected them anyway.

I folded my clothes and squeezed them.
A pool of water was suddenly on the floor.

Where did the water come from, i had no idea it was this wet.

"Jesus!!!" Ryan yelled.

The ground looked messy right now.

Oops!

"Fuck off right now!!" Nick who had now sat up said.

I gathered my clothes and grabbed the black pant from Eric and made my way to the bathroom.

"Hold up "Ryan said and i stopped and  turned to him and folded my arms,i caught them staring at my chest and i looked down only to discover that i had pushed my boobs up making it bigger than it was.