CHAPTER 3.2

NESSA'S POV

I stretched out my body on my bed and with a yawn,i sat up rubbing my eyes with the back of my palm.

I smiled and slowly climbed down the bed, am just so happy today and nothing 's going to ruin it.

I took off my clothes, wrapped a towel around my naked skin,held my hair in a bun and walked into the bathroom.

Few minutes later i came out and walked to my closet, searching through my clothes and decided to wear a long yellow gown with laces at each end,a long lacy hand and a black collar.

I smiled and took out Nick's jacket, the black jacket he gave to me to shield me from the cold the second time i met him at Freya's party.

Speaking of Freya, she's currently on a tour with her Dad, she should be back in few days though.

I brought out my high black boots and sat on my bed to put it on.

I stood up and stood in front of the mirror, i look good.

Oh right...i chuckled, Nick won't like it if he sees my hair up.

I let my hair down and it fell down my shoulders stopping at my waist.

I picked up my back pack and walked out.
Dad has left for work already, well he's being delayed with some things here and that's why he hasn't traveled yet.

I chained my cycle to the wall and turned around only to find Nick leaning on the wall.

"What are you doing here? " I asked staring at him.

He grinned "I school here Red".

"Since when? " I mocked and he grabbed my hand pulling me close.

"Are you guys being serious right now?" I asked as i watched the guys approached us.

Harry place a hand on his chest "You hurt me babe and here i thought you would be glad to see me " I laughed and walked up to him and he pulled me close for a hug.

"We would have come pick you up but, you have this rule about no-one coming over your place, so we waited for you here " Ryan said as he pulled me for a hug also.

"Missed my cute ass?" Jeremy asked and i smirked "You wish".

He leaned forward and planted a kiss on my forehead and Nick was suddenly here shoving Jeremy backwards.

"No kisses dickass" Nick warned and Jeremy smirked "How about a quickie then? ".

"OK that's it" Eric said stepping in between them " No one's getting a kiss or a quickie ".
He glanced at Nick " Chill out bro " he glared at Jeremy "Tell Jeremy Junior to calm down ".

Jeremy shrugged "I think i need to get laid dude ".

"Go help yourself then " Nick said with a laugh.

"Nessa would do just fine " Jeremy smirked at him.

Not wanting this to turn into a bloody fight i grabbed Nick's arm pulling him along with me "Let's go Hulk, am late for my class already "

The hallway was pretty empty now as everyother person was in a class, am never dreaming of Nick again, now he made me late for school.

"Wow Nessa, you sure did take your time at home, we have been here since 5 waiting for you " Harry said swinging an arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah babe, our asses are pretty stiff, sitting in the car for hours " Ryan said from behind.

I laughed "Sorry"