CHAPTER 3.5

NESSA'S POV

"What about this one?" Barry asked holding up the carrots.

I smiled "Yeah"
I looked down at my list "We should get the pumpkin,cabbage, garlic and the list goes on" I said and folded the list.
Barry nodded "We got the carrots so let's go" he smiled and rode the the trolley away letting out a yippee!!!.
I ran after him "Barry slow down, you gonna get hurt"
My eyes were fixed ahead so i had no idea when a trolley was approaching from the side.

A hand grabbed me the moment it was close enough.
The hand was wrapped around my waist,i looked up and was surprised
"Maxwell?"

He smiled "I guess"
"Am so sorry about that" A lady approached us.

I smiled and nodded "Its my fault am just so clumsy".
The lady apologize once more and left.
I turned to max and smiled " What a coincidence".
He smirked "Not really, i was passing by and saw you guys so i decided to talk to you,we rarely see each other any more".

" We decided to go shopping since we ran out of food stuffs " I said with a smile.

Luckily for us dad has gone for his business trip which would be a two months or less so we are currently free.
"Get your hands off Nessa!" Barry yelled and Max quickly let go of me.
I totally forgot his hand was still on my waist.

We both turned to see Barry standing beside the trolley arms folded as he glared at Max.

I cleared my throat "Barry come introduce yourself to Max"

Barry rolled his eyes before he pushed the trolley approaching us.

"Max this is Barry Williams my brother" I smiled at Barry "Barry Maxwell Campbell"

Max smiled and bent,just enough to be able to ruffle his hair.

"What the hell?" Barry cursed and took a step back smoothing his hair.

Oh no!.

I turned to Barry "I thought you love it when guys ruffle your hair?".

He stared at Max and looked away " I meant Nick and the guys alone" he turned to Max again "I don't like him".
I gently chewed my lower lip and tried to whisper " Barry be nice ".

Max laughed and placed a hand on my shoulder " Its alright Nessa,he's only a kid".

Barry was glaring at Max's hand on my shoulder,Max probably noticed it because he dropped his hand.

"She has a boyfriend and he's way handsome than you are so....ouch!" Barry yelp and held his arm.
I had to pinch him to get him to be quiet.

I gave Max an awkward smile and took Barry's hand "We still have other stuffs to buy so we will see some other time" I said pushing the trolley with Barry beside me.

He gently held my hand and i stopped "Can i come along?" He asked and i was about to refuse when he added "Please".
" Sure " I muttered.

"Just don't try to touch her again, Nick's is gonna kick your ass if he finds out about this" Barry was saying as we went on.

I groaned and turned to Barry "Where are you getting such words from?".

He shrugged " Jeremy said that's how cool kids are meant to talk".

I tightened my hand on the trolley and kept thinking of things am going to do to Jeremy when i see him.
____________

"What did you say we're doing here again?" I asked the moment Ryan pulled me into the hotel.

The guys and i, excluding Nick and Eric attended classes with me today.
Jeremy and Harry left the moment the bell rang and Ryan choose to hang out with me.
We just finish having lunch together before he practically forced me inside him car.
I would rather head over to Aunt Megan's now to pick up Barry.