CHAPTER 3.0

NESSA'S POV

I stood in front of the mirror as i quickly held my hair up in a bun.

I stared down at my long grey baggy pants and a black sweater.

I turned and walked to the bed grabbing my backpack and went out through the door.

Dad is really busy at the office so he said he's not going to return this night either giving me a deep relief.

I quickly lock up and rode my cycle to school.

I had troubling sleeping last night, was thinking about Freya and how she would be.

I climbed down my cycle and rested it to the wall and ran inside,i was really late.

I stopped when i heard Carol's voice"Freya!.....hey Banks..wait up".

______________________

FREYA'S POV

I climbed down my car and slowly walked inside, i groaned and rubbed my eyes.
I had troubles sleeping last night, it was really a nasty night, Ryan left late at night when dad returned, i guess he kinda tried anyway.

"Freya!...hey Banks..wait up" I heard Carol call from behind but i ignored her,why does she keeps bugging me.

I stopped when i saw Nessa in front of me,she was staring at me while i did the same.

"Hey!" She touched my arm her trying to catch her breath.

I shoved her hand away and walked on,the moment i got to Nessa and tried to walk pass she stopped me by touching my left arm and i stopped but refused to glance at her.

"Am really sorry Freya,i didn't mean to hurt you, i have always been in love with Nick.
I had no idea you were also in love with him until days ago please believe me."

I was about to turn to stare at her when Carol who was behind me spoke up "Don't listen to this freak Freya,she's a backstabber and she isn't worth been called a friend, she always acts innocent but is only a liar"

I took a deep breath and slowly nodded my head and look down at my wrist "Fre, don't" she whispered.

I slowly taking off my friendship bracelet dropping it on the floor.

She betrayed me, how could she,i trusted her and took her as the sister i never had,friends don't things like that, they always look after each other, i did why couldn't she.

I let the tears freely ran down my eyes and made my way to class ignoring her calls.

NESSA'S POV

I couldn't stop the tears that fell down my eyes as i watch Freya leave "Fre!" I called out in tears.

"Freya!!" I called again but she ignored me and i watched as Carol held her arm and they both walked to class like best friends.

I slowly bent and picked the bracelet staring at it with tears in my eyes.

I know what she just did,she wants nothing to do with me anymore.

I walked down to class, taking the other route, i have history and Freya doesn't so am gonna talk to her after class.

I stood outside the hall waiting for Freya,few students has gone home but few were inside.
There was no one around for now and i really need to explain things to her.
She can't throw away our friendship,she just can't.

I kept looking inside the hall waiting for her,her classes for today has ended.
Yes i know her class schedule, we are best friends so yeah...she also knows mine.