CHAPTER 2.5

NESSA'S POV

I took a step forward and felt someone jerk me backward.

I turned with tears in my eyes to see Max.
"What were you trying to do?" He asked in disbelief.

"What do you think?" I tried to pull my hand out of his grip but he wouldn't budge.

"Please" I sniffed "Let go of me,i can't take this anymore...its too much for me" I cried as i slowly dropped to the ground and he let go of my hand.

I crouched down as i kept sobbing, i felt him crouch down beside me,i felt his hand on my back and i screamed falling to the ground,moving away from him.

He raised both hands in the air "I wouldn't hurt you Nessa" he said taking a step forward and i screamed again,going backward with both hands. "That what he told me" I sniffed again "Don't come any closer,you are all the same, you are evil"

"Nessa,its me Max" I heard him say and i pressed both hands to my ears

"Shut up!... its noisy, go away" I yelled at him.

_______________

MAX'S POV

I tried calling her cell again, it wasn't connecting, i took a deep breath and relaxed back to the chair.

I really want to apologize for my behavior the last time she came to work, i know its not her fault but the guys came to see her and were causing a ruckus at the cafe so i got furious and screamed at her.

I only gave her the day off but she hasn't shown up at work for a week now,I know she's mad at me and i don't want her to get mad at me.
I sighed.
I don't even know her house address.
Oh...right.
Two weeks ago, she was going through her bag and few of her stuffs fell out,i was beside her then and i helped picked them up and happen to see her student ID card,i was staring at it and she roughly grabbed it from my hands,muttering a sorry after she had stuffed it in her bag.

I turned on my ignition switch and drove off.

I have no idea why she's always so secretive, i know nothing about her...and i mean nothing.

I guess i was a bit smitten by her and hired her without bothering for her personal information.

"So typical Max!" I muttered under my breath.

I turned off the ignition and looked up at the college building.

I know its way too early but i can stick around till she comes.

I looked out of my window and saw her walking inside the school.

I opened the door of my car and walked slowly behind her,she was walking very slow anyway deep in thought probably.

"Were is she heading to, this just after 5,she's way too early" I muttered to myself and watched her climb up the stairs and i followed behind, stopping for breath certain times.

It's way high up,just were is she going.

I looked up and couldn't see a trace of her and i ran up the stairs, lucky for me,it was just one more stairs and a door.

I pushed open the door and walked in, Nessa was the first thing i saw and she standing on the edge of rooftop, about to take a step forward and i ran up to her,grabbing her arm and down the huge block she was standing on.

She stared at me,she wasn't even surprised to see me here and tears were sliding down her cheeks.

"What were you trying to do?" I yelled at her.
I was furious, why will she want to do such a thing.
"What do you think?" She asks and tried to pull her hand out of my grip.
No way am letting go of her hand.
"Please" she sniffed "Let go of me,i can't take this anymore....its too much for me" she slowly crouched down and i let go of her hand.

What is she talking about,what's too much?.

I crouched down beside her and gently touched her back and she screamed, falling back to ground,moving back away from me.
I was shocked, what's wrong with her.

Something happened and i have no idea what... sucks not knowing anything about her.

I raised my hands up in the air and slowly made my way to her "Am not going to hurt you Nessa" She screamed again, this time much louder,scrambling backwards.

"That's what he told me" she sniffed again "You guys are all the same, you are all evil" she screamed out.

Now i know there is definitely something wrong.
"Nessa,its me Max" I said and she pressed both hands to her ears.

"Shut up!... its noisy, go away" and she screamed again.

"Nessa" I called out taking another step forward and she was on her feet in seconds screaming and running out the door down the stairs and i ran behind her, calling out her name to stop.

The truck was way too fast and she kept running, not seeing the truck.

"Oh no...." I stopped in my tracks

"Nessa!!!" I screamed but it was too late.....