CHAPTER 1.5

NICK'S POV

I took off my shirt and laid it on the bed,taking a quick glance at Barry who laid on the bed playing a game with my cell,i smiled and walked into the bathroom.

Few minutes later i walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist,i walked to the closet and picked a shirt .

I took off the towel and stared down at my boxer shorts,i mostly prefer sleeping without clothes or certain times i could sleep in my boxer shorts.

"Do you think you can help me wash up?." I watched as he dropped my cell and climbed down the bed taking off his clothes.

I nodded "Yes sure.".

He looked down at his tiny pink short decorated with beautiful flowers.

He rolled his eyes "Please don't ask,its Nessa's doing.".

I chuckled and walked behind him into the bathroom.

We came out of the bathroom laughing seconds later, he was actually telling me about the clumsy things Red does,its kinda weird but he hasn't said a thing about his dad,its just all about Red and himself.

He climbed on the bed and reached for his backpack at the edge of the bed,bringing out a blue kiddies book of some sort. "Nessa always read every night, it helps me fall asleep." he shyly looked away.

I climbed on and sat across from him with his clothes in my arms. "The night air is crispy put this on." I said helping him with his clothes.

I held his head and laid him on the pillow.

"Nessa's is always cold though, i hope she's alright." he said as i flip through the pages of the book.

I suddenly remembered the first time i met her,when i shook her hand, it was cold as ice,she was cold to the touch.

I turned to stare at the kid who was fast asleep now,he had slept off immediately i finished the book.

I closed the book and dropped it on the bed.

I reached for the blacket and pulled it over Barry and i planted a kiss on his forehead.

I stood up and walked to the window staring at the sky.

I don't know how but have fallen in love with the kid,its just like the kid brother i never had.

I feel as though there's something going on in his and Red's life but i don't know what, they are both kind off withdrawn in some way.

NESSA'S POV

"I'll be out in a minute"Freya yelled from the bathroom and i groaned.

This is the seventh time she said it.

I told her before she went in that i would like to wash up but she insisted on going in first promise to be out in a minute.

An hour had passed and i grew tired of waiting,i no longer want to wash up because i feel really chilly now.

I was currently sitting on the bed with covers wrapped around me,i sneezed.

I guess its from yesterday's  encounter.

I thought i was better, i guess I have caught a cold now.

The bathroom door opened and Freya walked out in a pink towel " Its all yours now. " she said slipping into a black lingerie and she sat at the edge of the bed with her back to me pulling a brush through her short black hair.

"Aren't you cold in that,you should put on pajamas." I asked.

Without turning she shook her head "No am fine.".