CHAPTER 2.0

NICK'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes when i felt hands rubbing my chest.

I turned to my side and my eyes locked with that of Freya smiling at me "Good morning" she winked at me.

I groaned and climbed down the bed,i went to my drawers and brought out a clean boxer shorts as i slipped it on.

Yes. I don't like going to bed with clothes, it has always been that way since i was a kid.

I turned to stare at Freya who pushed the covers off her and climbed down the bed with totally nude.

She made slow step towards me and her boobs slightly bounced as she walked.

She wrap her hands around my neck and brought her lips to mine and i looked away, gently pushing her aside and walking back to the bed,grabbing the covers and wrapped it around her.

"Don't you think it's about time you stop sneaking into my room at night totally nude".

"Don't you like me this way? " she said  as she leaned close and brushed her lips on my neck.

I jerked back "Stop it Fre,it's not going to happen ".

She walked close and wrapped her arms around me again "Why don't you find me attractive Nick,am sexier than those whores you fuck. Am beautiful,nice and we both have a lot of things in common".

I looked down at her "Freya,yes i know you are attractive and beautiful but come on,we grew up like siblings".

I pulled away and walk to the foot of the bed,picking up her clothes and undies as i laid it down on the bed.

" I don't want to be friends or a sister or whatever you think i am to you,i want you to be with me,make me yours "she said letting go of the covers showing off her nudity to me.

" You are my best friend Freya and my sister, we can never have that kind of relationship " I said walking back to the bed.

She was in front of me then and she pushed me on the bed and she climbed on me wrapping her arms around me "I don't want to be your sister besides being your best friend doesn't stop us from being together, Nick i want you " she said lowering her lips down to mine.

I pushed her off me right then and was up my feet in seconds.
I run my fingers through my hair in frustration and turned to her.
"What's wrong with you Freya,you are beautiful and a very nice girl and there are lot of guys out there who would love to be with you" I yelled at her.

She slowly sat on the bed "I don't want them, I want you " she yelled at me and tears slide down her her cheeks
"I love you" she whispered "You know i do,everyone does" she threw her hands up in the air "Please don't do this to me" she whispered as tears ran down her eyes.

"Am sorry Freya" I said calmly.

She nodded and climbed down to pick up the covers and wrap it around herself. "I love you Nick and till you become mine, am not going to stop,am going to keep waiting till you realise that we belong together "she said and walked into the bathroom.

I sighed and sat down on the bed rubbing a hand over my face ,this girl is a handful.

Whenever i wake up each mornings, Freya would be beside me nude as usual.

I would normal ignore her every morning, by taking a shower and dressing up leaving the room for her but today i couldn't anymore, she has to put a stop to this.

We both live in this apartment, just a small apartment.

I moved out of my Anna's place five years ago, i couldn't bear living with her and that bastard of a husband so i used the money from my savings and rented an apartment.