☆ 10 ☆

Hiii:) I hope you enjoy this, it takes a bit of a turn so I hope it's okay!! I hope you are all doing well. I know we got a bit angry at Sirius last chapter but i promise all will be sorted soon <3
-elena♡

"Wh- what are you talking about?" River tripped on her words. Fred now came inside the room from the balcony and approached her.

After a few moments of awkward silence Fred finally spoke, "Ahhahahah! I'm joking you muppet! Well, I'm not actually joking; you should have kept it down, I did not want to hear that. I would never tell him - you should know that. But seriously, his Godfather?" he chuckled, pleased he had frightened the girl. She slumped on her bed, head in her hands, not knowing what to do about what had just happened.

"I'm old enough to know what I'm doing, Freddie," she rolled your eyes, "but it's nothing, really, I just left, realised what an absolute cock up I've made, to be honest."

"I'm old enough to know what I'm doing and you don't see me shagging McGonagall, do you?" he arched an eyebrow, "Bet he's a right dog in bed, if you know what I mean." Fred said, as he winked dramatically, which earned a smack round the head with a pillow from her.

"Fred. Fucking. Weasley... SHUT UP!"

"Alright, alright, calm your tits," he chuckled, "you're lucky George didn't hear though, he'd never let you live it down."

"Don't you dare tell him."

"Already have. With my telepathic abilities." he smirked. She got up - with struggle, I might add, her knees were still quite weak - and pushed him out the room, shutting the door behind him quickly. River lied back on her bed, contemplating what to do about Sirius, but came to the conclusion she should let the tension wear off before approaching him again.

The front door slammed and she quickly went down to see what Remus had got from Arthur, to find Remus apologising to the door for slamming it, making a light laugh escape from her. He looked up, smiled and held up a brown small package.

"Let's have a look then, shall we?" Remus asked, suggesting you both open it. She followed him into the dining room/kitchen, where she took a seat next to one another. He opens the packet and took out what seemed to be pictures - however voices could be heard coming from said images. She picked the four cards up, which turned out to be more like videos.

"What are these, Remus?"

"Arthur did some digging, it turned out it was in fact Mundungus who turned us in," he sighed, "these are the recordings of him doing so, bloody imbicile. They had caught him using the Imperius Curse trying to use someone to nick something. They were going to put him in Azkaban, but he offered them information, which was us, in return for his freedom." he sighed. You noticed he was shaking slightly, so you put your hands on his trying to stop it - but he pulled away. "Don't worry, it's only because it's full moon soon. Get a bit jumpy and stuff." he chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I want to help." but Remus just looked at her oddly in response. "With your turning, I mean."

"There's not really much you can do, really River."

"If Snape is helping, then I'm helping. Speaking of which, he dropped your wolfsbane off earlier." she tried to get it off the shelf, but again, she wasn't able to reach, so Remus got it for her, and sat back down. "Teach me to become an animagus."