☆ 13 ☆

idk whether to put a tw but theres a bit of like stuff at the end lmaooo

The five of them, (Remus, Sirius, Fred and George), stayed another night at the Burrow, after most of themwere desperate for some rest. River shared a room with Bill, the twins downstairs and Sirius and Remus in Percys empty room.

River was awoken in the morning by Sirius, who was standing at the door of Bill's bedroom, "Bloody hell, you get around."

She opened her eyes slowly, her arms still intertwined with Bill's (from cuddling the night before, the two of them were completely platonic).
"Shut up, and do you mind? Privacy? Ever heard of it?" she moaned, now slamming a pillow on her head.

"Nope, sorry. Where's your bag? - ah - yes - here it is." he said, walking straight in the room and collecting the girls already packed bag. River pulled the duvet over her body, covering what her pyjamas didn't.

"Don't worry, love, seen it all before." he whispered, whilst winking, making her roll her eyes.

"Don't worry about me, just in my room, trying to have a decent nights sleep." Bill interrupted, now leaning on his elbows.

"Right, yes, I'm just taking this downstairs, we'll be going shortly. Hurry up." Sirius said, leaving the door open behind him as he left. River climbed out of bed and slammed it shut to make a point.

"You are aware you have slept with one of the most annoying people on the planet." Bill huffed, as they both began to get ready.

"I know, but at least he's good, if you know what I mean." River smirked, earning a disappointed look from Bill, "Oh, come on, it was a one time thing, I think we've both realised that now. It's not as if something could actually come from it."

"I'm not so sure he thinks it's a one time thing, the reaction he had to seeing us together doesn't seem like someone's who doesn't care."

She didn't reply, not really wanting to think anymore of it. But continued getting ready, before they both headed downstairs to say their goodbyes.

"No need to thank me, dear, it was a pleasure having you." Molly said happily as she embraced River. But a conversation elsewhere was catching her attention, one between Bill and Sirius.

"River's fragile, you know, underneath all that stubbornness. Please be careful." Bill said, trying to be quiet, but failing. Sirius, however, shocked at the statement from Bill, simply stared at him, not saying another word before walking away - to stand with Remus, by the fireplace.

The farewells were over, leaving just Bill to say goodbye to, which was going to be the hardest, since she didn't know when you would be seeing him next.
She wrapped your arms around his neck, and his around her waist - causing Molly to nudge Arthur and look at the two of you suggestively. "Please visit me soon. Don't think I can go another year without seeing you." River said into his ear.

"I'll be back before you know it. The order needs me more than the vaults that have been bewitched to swear at everyone who tries to open them." he chuckled, "I'll see you soon, I love you." he said, letting her go.

She stood by Remus and Sirius, and looked at the twins, "Come on then, you two, get a move on."

"Actually..."