Chapter 10

August.

"August calm down!" Cha screamed at me as I threw cups and plates on the floor breaking each one into pieces. I looked at her face seeing the worried and scared expression on her face, so I took a seat on the couch in the living room. I laid back on the couch and zoned out letting my thoughts stream my mind.

I was on Instagram when I saw Brittany post a picture of her and Deandre together. They looked as if they were having fun and enjoying each other's company. If I didn't know any better, I would assume they knew each other very well and were good friends. The fact that she of all people was buddied up with my enemy, hurt me to the core. A few tears slide down my face as I leaned my head back on the couch, silent.

Cha was about to approach me, but Mel came in and told her to let us be alone. Mel took a seat in front of me and stared at me. "Aug." Mel said. "Huh." I replied leaning forward putting my eyebrows on my knees and holding my head down. "Wassup with you mane? Throwing plates and cups and shit in my house." I swallowed hard and didn't say anything.

It was quite for a moment before Mel spoke again. "Aug talk to me. Why you over here crying and shit? You know we don't do that crying shit around here." I looked up at him as a tear fell down my face. Without speaking, I took my phone out of my pocket and gave it to him. Showing him the picture of Brittany and Deandre. His eyes grew wide before he looked at me shaking his head. "Aug it ain't that deep." He told me.

"Mane that bitch over there fucking with the enemy that shit ain't cool." I said and Mel began to chuckle. "So you crying because you jealous that she's hanging out with another nigga? Mane stop bitching."

"No, I'm not jealous I'm fucking angry at that bitch." Mel shook his head and looked at me. "You know you love her to death so don't call her out her name like that. You caused her to go to talk to that punk nigga because she caught you cheating on her AGAIN, this wasn't the first time. Be faithful to her mane, you know you can't live without her."

I wiped the few tears that were on my face off. "I ain't tryna hear that shit mane." I tried to get up but Mel pulled me back down on the couch. "Listen nigga. I ain't tryna see your skinny ass walking around here with that dumb ass down and sad shit so stop. You want your girl back go get her. Neither one of y'all can live without each other, so y'all are bound to get back together." I chuckled knowing he was right. "You see Britt got her hair cut. That means it's a new her so you might have to work harder than before to get her back this time. Just be smart about it and don't fuck up anymore." Mel said before her mugged me with his hand.

"Now get your ass over there and clean that shit up. Coming in my house breaking shit." Mel said. "Whatever mane, don't talk to me like that. I'm grown now." "In your fucking dreams. I'm definitely telling mommy that you need to start taking anger management classes." I chuckled at what he said. I grabbed the broom and dust pan, beginning to clean up the mess I made.

Three hours later, I was standing out on the block with my nigga Sneak waiting on this nigga. I was a little chilly outside but no where near cold or too hot. The temperature was warm with a slight breeze that caused a chill in the air. I had my black hoodie on and put the hood on. I shoved my hands in my hoodie pocket to keep them warm.

"Where this nigga at yo?" Sneak asked with an attitude. He wasn't the only one upset because I was too. We've been waiting out here for a little longer than twenty minutes for this nigga to arrive. He didn't know that we were here waiting for him, but a source of ours told us that he should be here around this time. "Speaking of the devil.." I say lowly as I see his car pull up.

This nigga had no clue what was coming to him and that's exactly how I wanted it to be. He parked his car and took his time getting out of his car. He began walking to the building, but before he could get there Sneak put him in a choke hold from behind. I approached him smirking. "I see your bitch ass all hugged up with my girl and shit." I say and he starts chuckling.

"Mell little bro, Aug. Yeah you see me and Brittany real close if you know what I mean, real close." He said winking at me and still trying to get out of the choke hold that Sneak had him in. That instantly made my blood boil, this nigga basically saying he fucking my girl. All I know is that I saw red and start beating this nigga up.

Sneak pulled me off of him and I was still heated, I couldn't believe that shit I heard. I started walking off into the direction of where I knew for a fact that Brittany was at. "Yung where you going?" Sneak yelled. "Talk to my girl." I said without even looking back at him. Brittany and I had a lot to talk about.