Chapter 6

August.

"Mane! Brittany hurry up! I gotta take a piss!" I scream as I bang on the bathroom door. Brittany has been taking a shower for the past 30 minutes now and a nigga gotta piss. I heard the shower cut off and the curtain being pulled back, letting me know that she was out the shower. "Calm down August." Brittany says as she opens up the bathroom door.

Brittany had a white towel wrapped around her and her hair was wet, so it was starting to curl up. I loved when her hair was at it natural state, it made her look more beautiful than usual. I walk over to the toilet, lift up the seat and began to pee. Brittany had her back facing me as she brushed her hair, while looking in the mirror. I shook the left over pee off and zipped my pants back up.

I walk over to the sink, so I could wash my hands and purposely bumped Brittany in the process. She jerked to the right and stood back in place. "August!" She said in a serious tone and shoved me, but she was so weak that she didn't even make me move at all. "Come on ma, I know ya stronger than dat." I say trying to instigate. It's been a while since we had some fun, so why not try now.

Brittany walks out of the bathroom and I closely follow behind her. I was directly on her heels that my lower chest and stomach was on her back. She huffed, "Leave me alone August." That just made me want to mess with her even more. As she approached the dresser and was in the beginning process of putting on lotion, I swept her off of her feet.

"Ahh! August put me down!" She screams as she tries to maneuver out of my grip. "Nah." I began to chuckle. "Call me big daddy and then I'll let ya down." "I'm not saying that." She protested. "Well I guess we can stay like this." I was still holding her little ass up in the air and she continuously failed to get out of my grip. "Okayyyy.. August." She begins to cave in. "Say it ma."

"Big daddy." She says it in a whisper. "I can't hear ya ma, ya gotta say it louder." "Big daddy." She says in a louder tone. "Louder!" She sighs. "BIG DADDY!!" She screams. "Damn ma. I ain't even put it down on ya yet and ya screamin' already." I throw her down on the bed and climb on top of her. A smirk creeps upon my face as I stare down at her, looking directly into eyes.

She looks back into my eyes, but that doesn't last for long because she breaks it. "Why are you staring at me like that August?" She asks, which takes me out my trance. "Because I can ma. Problem?" "I'm just saying, that's kind of creepy if you ask me." "Oh so now I'm a creep?" I ask with raised eyebrows as I lick my lips. "Didn't I say that." She replies and I begin to tickle her. She uncontrollable laughs and tried to move, but she failed at that.

"August... Stop.." She says in between laughs which causes me to laugh. I stop tickling her and she breaths as if she is out of breath. She playfully pushes me and rolls her eyes. "You play to much August." "Yeah I know.." My eyes began to scan her somewhat still wet body. She still had a towel wrapped around her, but I already knew what was underneath it and I wanted it.

It has been a few months since I've been with Brittany, so I've been messing around with other females. My lips meet hers and our lips start to move in sync. Our lips were a perfect fit, like they were suppose to be there. The kiss didn't last much longer because I started to kiss her neck. As I kiss her neck, I use my hands to unwrap her towel revealing her perfect body.

I move my kisses lower to her breast and began to kiss those. I don't stop there, I move my kisses to her stomach. I knew that her stomach was her weak stop, so I made sure that I kissed it just right. Her breath heaved and I could hear it. I use my tongue to trace down to her kush. Before I begin, I look up in her eyes and see her looking down at me. Her eyes made her look so inoocent and pure, making me regret all the shit that I put her through.

This girl is the one I fell in love with, but all the temptation around me gets me caught up. I knew that if I lost Brittany or even knew she was talking to another nigga it would eat me up on the inside. I might even go as far as killing that nigga. I knew that I couldn't claim Brittany like she was some property, but she is my girl always and forever. Mane shit is hard, but I can't help myself.

I move my tongue in circles on her clit and moans escape her mouth. I keep going licking up and down, right to left, horizontal to vertical and in circles, licking up all her. Her moans grow louder and I continue to lick her .