Chapter 4

August.

I woke up and fluttered my eyes to clear my vision. The room I was in was unfamiliar to me and it made me wonder. Where the hell was I? Just then the bedroom door opened and in walked Monique. "Good morning Daddy." She said with a smirk on her face. "You finally woke up." I didn't say anything I just looked at her, still trying to put the pieces together.

"What happened last night?" She giggled. "Oh you don't remember. Well you came over here last night all upset and horny, so we took care of that." She used her index finger to trace my tattoos on my chest. "I like when you're upset. You was putting in serious work last night." I smirk to myself, knowing I beat it up last night.

"Well you gone take care of daddy or nah ma?" I say as I point to my morning wood. "You know I will." She says as she goes down on me. I push her head down, making her deep throat and gag on my manhood. This shit was feeling all types of amazing. Only real women do this, Brittany hasn't done this to me not even once.

Once I climaxed in Monique's mouth, I got my clothes together and began getting dressed. "Leaving already daddy?" She says as she was coming out of the bathroom in only a thing and bra. "Yeah ma. Got some business to handle." I walk to her door and leave out. "See ya later ma."

I walk out of her apartment building and spot my car across the street. I get my keys out and start driving to the trap house. My phone began to ring and I saw it was Brittany calling so I answered. "Wassup ma?" "Where are you at August?" She asks with an attitude. "I'm on my way to the trap house right quick. I be home tonight."

"You always say that. Where did you go last night?" I suck my teeth. "Come on with all that ma, I had some business to do." "Like usual." She says under her breath. "Maybe we can do something tonight ma? How that should? We can do dinner." She sucks her teeth. "I won't hold my breath on it, but I'm running some errands today. Do you need anything?" She asks and I think about it for a quick second.

"Um.. Nah I'm good but I do need some more shirts. Can you grab me a few?" "Yeah I can do that." "Alright cool thanks ma." "Ard bye." "Brittany?" She sighs. "Yes August?" "I love you ma." "I love you too August." "Aight." I hang up the phone and slide it back in my pocket.

I continue driving and the gas light came on indicating that I needed gas. Luckily there was a gas station close by so I pulled into the Hess. I take my keys out of the car, making sure to see the pump number I was at before going into the gas station. While inside I decide to get me some gum, a bag of chips and an Arizona. There was o lay a few people in front of me, but it was taking forever.

To pass the time I go on my phone and scroll through Instagram. Nothing was really entertaining on there, so I exit out of it. I focus my attention back to the line and I was next. I sit my items on the counter and let the clerk ring them up. "Will that be all?" "Um let me get $40 on pump 3." He presses a few things on the screen and tell me the total. "$45.67 is your total." I hand him two twenties and a ten.

In return, he gives me a five dollar bill, three dimes and three pennies in change. I walk out of the gas station and over to my car. I put the gas pump in my car and let my gas tank fill out. I lean against my car and open my bag of chips, beginning to eat them. As I was munching on some bomb ass doritos, I heard some nigga call my name. I look up and see Deandre nut ass.

He jogged over to me with a smile on his face. "Well if it isn't Mel baby brother, lil Aug. Wassup mane." He puts his hand out trying to dap me but I continue to eat my chips. "Fuck ya want nigga. We ain't cool." I mug him and he still smiles at me. "Wassup with Mel?" "Nigga don't ask me about my brova. I said we not cool so we not cool, like get da fuck out ma face." I ball up the empty bag of chips and attempt to throw them in the trash, but he catches them.

I mug him again and lick my finger. I hear a pop indicating that my tank was full, so I removed the gas pump. "Well let Mel know that I'm looking for him and ima get his bitch ass one way or another." "Yeah right nigga. Ya ain't about shut and ya ain't home do shit, ya know betta." I open up my car door and I attempt to close it but he holds it. I look at him with a blank stare, he smiles and let's my door go.

I close my door and drive off, making my way to the trap house. I get there and walk inside, seeing all my nigga on the couch smoking and playing the game. I plop down on the couch and sigh. "Nigga what's wrong wit ya?" Sneak asks me. "Mane. I saw that nigga Deandre and he was talkin mad shit. Talkin' bout how he gone catch Mel one way or another and shit." Sneak sucked his teeth. "Don't pay that nigga no mind. He ain't crazy, he know that if he do some shit we gone be right at door shooting with no questions asked." "Yeah ya right." Sneak passes me the blunt he had and I take a hit of it.