Chapter 3

Brittany.

"Girl you look amazing!" Kayla said as she ran over to me. "Yes girl! August not gone know what he missing out on." Jayla added. After spending all day getting pampered and going shopping, we decided we should go to the club tonight. The pampering was much needed today. I haven't talked to August at all, he won't return my texts or calls. He must be busy or something. I had on an amazing dress that stopped a littlw above my knees. The dress showed just the right amount of cleavage and showed all my curves, hugging my body. I had the perfect shoes to go along with it. My hair was in loose curls and my nails were freshly painted. I had to admit I looked beautiful.

When we stepped outside, I decided to a few pictures and upload them on Instagram. "Can one of you take my picture?" Jayla snatched my phone out of my hand. "No Jayla I wanted to take the picture." Kayla whined like a three year old. I chuckled at them. It's not a minute that goes by when they don't argue with each other. Shaking my head. Jayla held my phone up and began taking pictures as I posed. "Here all done." Jayla handed me my phone back and I had a huge smile on my face as I scrolled through the pictures she took. "Yass. I look too cute!" I squealed. "Okay let's go bitches time to party!"

While we drove to the club, I decided to upload some pictures on instagram. I made a collage and uploaded it on instagram with the caption:

It would be ashame to say you lost me .

I knew August would be upset because one I'm going out to the club and didn't tell him and two because I put that caption. And I know he will also be mad because of how tight the dress it but who cares, I'm grown and I can do what I want.

We finally arrived at the club and it was packed. As soon as we stepped foot in there, all eyes were on us. This was my confirmation that I looked beautiful. We walked over to the bar and took a seat. Ordering a few shots and scoping the place out. Once a few shots were in me, I was starting to feel them. I got up and went on the dance floor. I began shaking my ass to the music and enjoying myself. The last thing on my mind right now was August. He talked to other females and cheated on me so why couldn't I go out and have some innocent fun. "Hey beautiful. What's your name?" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around and saw a very handsome man standing in front of me, he had a beautiful smile on his face. "Heyyyy. I-im Brittany." I said in shyness.

No guy ever approached me when I went out, it was for the simple fact that it was known around town that I am "August's girl." Most girls would love to have that title but to me I really didn't care for it. It's like when I go certain places I get special treatment because of who August is and everyone knows him. I was caught off guard with someone actually flirting with me and I liked it, a lot.

August.

My boys and I are hanging out at the trap house. We got bottles, weeds and some bad bitches up in here. Tonight was gone be a good night full of smoking, drinking, ass shaking and good talks. I had two bitches with the fatest asses ever, shaking they ass on me. I sat back in my chair as I had my blunt in one hand and my cup in the other hand. Periodically, I would take a puff from the blunt and a sip from my cup. Monique came into the trap house with the shortest shorts on. Mane I'm telling you, she wanted a nigga to notice her and I sure as hell did.

Monique came over to me and I signaled for the two bitches with the fat butts to move. Monique came and sat on my lap. "I missed you daddy." She said in a seductive tone. "Mhm is that right?" I smirked to myself. Monique was whispering all types of sexual things we could do and what she would do to me in my ear. I already knew Monique would do everything she said because she was a freak. I mean she was a true freak.

Just as I was about to take Monique up on her offer to go upstairs and do somethings, my nigga Dave approached me. Dave had his phone in hand and was showing me a picture. "Aye Aug, look at ya girl. She looking real sexy tonight." I scrunched my face up. "What nigga?" I looked closer at the picture and saw Brittany with this tight ass dress on, I have to admit she did look sexy but she ain't tell me about her going out and I didn't approve of that dress at all. In the picture she was sitting at the bar with some nigga. "Who da fuck is dat nigga yo!?" I practically screamed. I grew angry and pushed Monique off my lap. I grabbed my keys and drove home.

I slammed the front door shut and went to the bedroom. I found Brittany sitting on the edge of the bed removing her heels and jewelry. "What da fuck Brittany!" I screamed at her. "What are you talking about August?" She said as she looked up at me confused. "You and dat nigga, you was hugged up with at the club. Why were ya at da club anyway yo, I didn't approve of that shit!?" "First of all lower your tone, I'm not your child. I'm a grown women and can do what I want. You weren't answering my calls or replying to my texts so that's not my fault. I wasn't hugged up with him. I told him from the start that I had a boyfriend and that me and him could never be something. All we did was have small talk, he bought me a drink and then I went home." She stated and walked past me so she could continue undressing.

"Can you unzip my dress please?" She asked me and I did as she asked. "Yeah ard. You better had let that nigga know wassup." She rolled her eyes at me. "August unlike you, I don't go around fucking other people while in a relationship. I don't give these niggas the time of day because I love you so much. I couldn't cheat on you for that simple fact. If you really loved me like you say you do you wouldn't cheat on me." I sucked my teeth and grabbed her by her waist. "Don't be like that ma." I said. All she had on was her pantries and bra. A nigga was horny and I needed some right now. I softly kissed her neck. "Good night August." She said she got away from my grip and layed in the bed. I huffed as I grabbed my keys and left back out. I was horny and I needed sex. I knew exactly where I could get some from.. Monique.